Chapter 4

Third person's POV

When they entered in the house, both of the Hinata siblings were amazed. The inside of the house was even better than the outside. It was very large and clean. It was a modern house and was painted with cool colors like gray and white, which gave it an elegant look.
"Woah, your house is so nice"
"Uhm, thanks...?"

Suna's POV

We sat on the couch and we started to talk about many things. I asked him a few questions to know his preferences and he answered them all with a big smile.

"So... Which school will you go to?" I asked.
"Uhmm... In-... Ino-.. What was its name?... Ah! Inarizaki! I'll go to Inarizaki.
A grin appeared in my face, but I rapidly hide it.
"It's also my school. Maybe we could walk together...?"
"Sure!"
I couldn't hide my smile anymore at the thought of the two of us walking alone together, when I noticed Natsu's face clearly say 'I'm here too, you know? Stop flirting with my brother'
I ignored her gaze and turned away. "Have you decided what club you are going to join, yet?"
"Of course! I'll join the volleyball club!", said with an excited voice and a huge smile. 'Is he a ball of sunshine?' I thought while a slight blush crept into my cheeks.
I refocused on the response.
"Do you play volleyball?", I asked in a surprised tone. It's strange for someone so short, he has to be a libero.
The bright smile changed into a sad one, which made me worried. I was about to ask him if he was ok, but I closed my mouth when he started to speak.
"I was a player in my old school, but I can't play now because I hurt my leg. I came here because I heard there is someone who could cure it."
I was curious about how he hurt his leg, but I didn't ask.
"I'm also on the volleyball team, so I guess we'll be teammates when your leg is fine"
"Yeah! I can't wait to play with you! Until then I'll be the manager". I was happy when he smiled again, but I didn't show it.
"When I told you that I played, you thought I'm a libero, didn't you?". I nodded, then he continued: "Well, the truth is that I suck in that role. I always finish receiving the ball with my face and believe me, it hurts!... I'm not a libero, but I'm a middle blocker!", he snickered at my shocked face.
"I don't want to offend you, but aren't you too short?". "Hey! I may be small, but I can jump!", he pouted making me blush.

"Are you okay? You're red". This made me blush even more, resulting in him approaching me to check on me.
Batum
'What was that?'
One step closer and I heard that again...
Batum
'Why my heart is beating so fast?! I'm not falling in love, right?'
I tried to calm myself and I was succeeded, when he put his forehead on mine.

_suna.exe has stopped working_

"Mhmm, you haven't a fever..."
He took a step back and put his finger on the chin, trying to think of a cause that would explain my red face.

"Onii-chan~, he'll be fine, but we have to go! It's time for dinner".
He looked at me worried and I nodded to reassure him that I would have been fine. He sighed and waved at me.
After he walked out the door, his sister turned to look at me and smirked. 'What?'
I was confused, so she explained: "Nii-chan is only mine. Nobody will flirt with him in front of me"
She smiled and said 'bye bye' as if nothing had happened.

'I wasn't even flirting with him... But I have to admit that he's kinda cute and kind though...'
I saw the image of him in front of me, with our foreheads on each other and I immediately blushed.

"Damn, I think I'm in love" I whispered to myself.

.
.
.

✨ Sunahina sailed ✨

So... What do you think about this new chapter? I hope you enjoyed it

Also I wanted to thank all of you for the support, I really appreciate it. It makes me happy to hear all of your opinion
★ \ (≧▽≦) / ★