Chapter 14

Third PoV

(Thanks to the presence of the coach and our little sunshine, Aran managed to survive)

Everyone was very focused during practice, wanting to impress their little ginger head, and the coach was happy to see them motivated.

During the break, Hinata's attention was drawn to the better twin, who was leaning against the wall. The tangerine noticed that Osamu was a little paler than usual and that his stomach was constantly rumbling.

"'Samu, can ya shut up yer stomach?!", the other twin complained, annoyed.

Osamu's PoV

'I can't believe it! Is he really complaining?'

"Ah?! It's all yer fault!", I said angrily.
"How can this be my fault?!"

'Is his memory really that bad?'

Suna quickly picked up the phone and started recording our upcoming daily fight.

"How can this be?! I didn't have breakfast today because of ya!
Yesterday I cooked my bento, so that I wouldn't have to do it this morning, but... when I woke up, my breakfast was gone... I know ya ate it! Don't deny!"

"... Ops-", he whispered. Then, trying to justify himself, he said:"I didn't know it was yer bento. It's yer fault, because ya didn't tell me".
"Huh?!"

I was about to fight back, but I was interrupted by the rumbling of my poor stomach.

"Osamu...", I immediately froze.
"Why have you practiced if you haven't eaten yet? You know that working out so much without eating can make you feel bad. It's important for your health to make sure you have a big breakfast", Kita started scolding me and I glared at my brother, mouthing 'it's yer fault'.

Luckly the captain was interrupted by the voice of an angel. 'My savior!'

"A-ano... 'Samu-san", Hinata started fiddling with his fingers, looking away from me, as if embarrassed.

'Awe, this is the cutest thing I've ever seen', I started simping in my head, trying to not show it.

"Shoyo-san, is there something wrong?", I asked him, barely controlling my voice.

'I wanted to be his friend, but I can't even speak to him properly? What's happening to me?'

"I've made more than one bento. You can eat one if you want, even if it's not that good... I made a lot of them to give some to my classmates, as they seemed very hungry yesterday..."

He looked down even more embarrassed, perhaps thinking I didn't want to.
On the contrary, I was really happy to have something to eat, so my stomach and I gladly accepted the offer.

"How can he think it's not so good? Even the president of the cooking club complimented him. When I tasted it, for a moment I thought I was in heaven", murmured Riseki.

'The cooking club? As for food, I'm not that easy to satisfy, but maybe it won't be that bad'.

Hinata heard Riseki's comment and blushed furiously, making the first year realize that he was thinking aloud.

Shoyo took the bento and handed it to me, while the others watched curiously, with an hint of jealousy.

I turned to Atsumu and smirked with an expression that clearly stated 'this is karma, my dear brother'.
He tsked, while Aran started talking about his famous theory of 'twin telepathy' .

I must admit that when I focused on the bento I was surprised. It looked really good.

'But the appearance isn't all the matter... The important thing is the taste'.

In the bento there were also some onigiri and of course I started with those. My eyes widened in surprise...
'Riseki wasn't exaggerating!... I feel like I could die happy now. I've never eaten anything better'.

The others were shocked by my expression (with the exception of Riseki, who already knew the taste of this heavenly food) and gulped loudly at the sight of the bento. They came close to me, hoping I would share some, but of course I never would.

I devoured everything in a minute, under the gaze of my team, and when I finished I was very satisfied.

"Thanks, Shoyo-san. It was really good. Do you think you could, one day, give me the recipe of the tamagoyaki? Also... Do you use any secret ingredients to make onigiri? It had a particular flavor..."

"Of course I can! Mhmm... I have no secret ingredients... At least I don't think there's anything so different from other onigiri. But I can write you this recipe too if you want!", He smiled.

My face heated up and I finally understood why I couldn't speak to him normally...

'I'm in love with this human tangerine'.

.
.
.

It's not that good, but I hope you liked this chapter!

Thank you for the 12K views and for the support! ❤️

I often can't send messages to anyone because of the error '1131'(or something like that). So... I'll say it here: thanks for the votes and for adding my fanfiction to your list! ✨