Chapter 17

~Amelia's POV~

"Amy? I need your help. Bring Reed, if possible," I muttered before she quickly agreed to meet at my flat. It was time to come clean. Reed still thinks I'm dating Nathan, as does Amy. Today, I come clean, and I'll most probably get an earful from my brother. I sighed, then sat down to wait for them.

"Amelia! What's going on? You really sounded worried on the phone," Amy's voice filled my head. My head snapped up and I sighed. I told them everything.

"What do I do, guys? I don't want to leave Nathan but this is really a once in a lifetime thing! What should I do?" I ended, pleading. Reed looked thoughtful, while Amy had a huge grin on her face.

"Take the offer! If Nathan really is willing to change, he will wait for you or something! Right?" Amy suggested. Yeah... Why not? I smiled and thanked them for their advice. Reed brought Amy to dinner, while I got ready to go out and meet Nathan and the lads. Siva's girlfriend Nareesha was coming too, as was Kelsey, Tom's girlfriend. I wore a simple hot pink tube shirt and a black skirt, which ended mid-thigh and slightly ruffled out towards the bottom. I dabbed on some eyeshadow and lip gloss, and voila! I was ready.

I pulled on a pair of hot pink heels and walked to the club. I saw Nathan sit at the bar by himself, while the other lads and two girls sat at a table nearby. Siva had shown me pictures of Nareesha. She looked a lot like Siva, dark skin, beautiful brown eyes like a model. So the other girl must be Kelsey. She had long blonde hair with lots of volume. She was fit, and wore a black dress which showed off her curves. I went over to Nathan and greeted him with a kiss.

"Hey beautiful. Come on, let's meet Nareesha and Kelsey," he said pulling me to the table. Introductions were made, and I really went along well with them. I decided on how I would approach the subject of me leaving with Nathan.

It was one in the morning, and my plan didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped. He was completely drunk, and I had to partially carry him back to his room. As I dropped him onto the bed, I decided to just tell him after his sure to arrive hangover.

"Hey Nath, tea?" I thrust a mug into his hands. He smiled and whispered a thanks. I chuckled. He was always horrible at hangovers. He would refuse to do anything until he had his tea. Basically, he was a little girl until his morning tea. He finished his tea in silence, while I sat eating a tuna sandwich. I took a deep breath.

"Nath... We need to talk," his head shot up, as does any guy when girls say that. I told him it wasn't him.

"My boss wanted to reward me for doing well in work... She's sending me on a styling course," I muttered.

"But babe, that's great, isn't it? Am? What are you not telling me?" he asked when he saw my face fall.

"It's... In Los Angeles. For a year. I leave in a week."

His face immediately changed, from concerned to angry. Angry? Why would he be angry?

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME? You're leaving in a week, to America, for a whole bloody year and you didn't tell me?" He yelled. What? How could he turn this on me?

"I just found out yesterday! I wanted to tell you in the club, but you got so drunk!" Tears filled my eyes, but I refused to let them flow.

"You're not going."

What? No. This was my one chance to actually have a goal in life, and he didn't want me to go?

"Nath, this is a once in a lifetime thing! You can't just stop me!"

"I can and I will. You're not going. How do I know if you're seeing anyone behind my back or something else? It's a whole fucking year. In America."

I had to go. No one was stopping me. I went over and crashed my lips on his passionately. He froze before reacting, moving along with me. I gasped as he grazed my bottom lip, and his tongue battled mine for dominance. Finally, I pulled away.

"I love you." It was the first time I had said that to any guy, including my ex.

"I love you too. Since the day I realised that you were more than a friend," he mumbled. I shot him a small smile and walked to the door.

"But I have to go. Bye Nath."

Author's Note: I can imagine people screaming at me right now. But I don't care, this isn't the end! The next chapter is the finale, and I'll try to put up the sequel soon. Thanks fo reading, fan, comment, Tom has a sexy voice, and I'm rambling. Good day! Or night!

~Sophia