28. Good

G O O D A N D B A D

G O O D A N D B A D

D E C I S I O N S

*

I groaned, the sun shining brightly through the window. My head was pounding, my sheets barely covering my boxers. My pillow smelt vaguely of what could only be described as strawberries and sunshine.

I didn't feel like throwing up, but I definitely needed to brush my teeth for at least ten minutes to get the left over alcohol and orange juice (?) taste out of my mouth. My lips were completely dry apart from the line of spit that trailed from one side of my mouth.

I slumped over to the bathroom, pulling on some sweatpants and a baggy shirt before brushing my teeth.

I trudged down the stairs, running a hand through my hair as I reached the kitchen. I froze in my step as I noticed Brandy in all her natural beauty leaning against the counter, eyes watching the birds outside the kitchen window.

I cleared my throat, making my presence known to the brunette.

"Morning sunshine," She greeted softy, a small smile gracing her lips, a coffee mug in her hands.

"Hi," I rubbed the back of my neck, unsure of how to question the situation, "What- um... What happened?" I awkwardly laughed in an attempt to soothe my discomfort.

"Don't you remember?"

I shook my head, shrugging, "It's all gone. I don't even remember making it home. I don't usually forget stuff when I drink."

She grinned, taking a sip of her coffee before she moved over to me, straightening out my shirt with one hand as she held the mug in the other, "Well, if you must know," Brandy leant up to my ear, her warm breath causing a small shiver to go down my spine, "You ravished me in the soft moonlight, with whispering winds and honey golden skin."

My eyes widened, a warm flush creeping up my neck as I swallowed shallowly, "I did what?"

Don't tell me we fucked when I was drunk. Please, don't tell me that. Can't we just fuck now instead?

...

NOT WHAT I MEANT. ABORT MISSION. ERASE SHITTY BRAIN.

Brandy laughed, pinching my bright red cheek, "Look at you, blushing like a madman. We didn't have sex, you nonce. You got drunk at the gala, I had to take you home and you made me stay the night," She grinned, having tricked me into looking like a complete loser, taking her coffee in victory.

"Right, right," I mumbled, my thoughts running wild as I tried to steady my heartbeat.

I would have definitely remembered if something had actually happened with her. How could I forget having a goddess like her in such a way?