𝐢𝐢. jaime

CHAPTER TWO

casterly rock, house lannisterthe westerlands

the westerlands

THE WEDDING HAD GONE QUICKL, MUCH TO JAIME'S RELIEF. He could not bear to look at his new wife, the thought of her sister lingering in the back of his mind. Joanna Stark—Lannister stood near a head shorter than him, her dark locks of hair falling in soft curls to her waist. Her eyes were a piercing grey that made it seem like she could look into your eyes and unhold every secrets that hide. Her skin had almost an unearthly glow, most likely due to the lack of sun in winterfell. She was just as exquisite as the rumors made her out to be and Jaime had never felt so attracted towards a women other then his sister before.

Silence floss them both as Jaime leads Joanna through the halls of their new home, until he stops in front of a room. Jaime had been surprised when his father had told him that they were not going to be performing the bedding ceremony. The though still lingered in his mind, he had always known his father to be a man of duty. Seeing as he nearly had lost his heir to the kingsguard surley he would want a bedding ceremony to confirm their consummation.

Jaime opened the door quetly, brushing to the side to let his wife through. He sighs as he watched her walk to the bed nervously. So she was not like her sister, somehow that made him relieved as he knew he would not handle a wild wolf. He turned around and start working on the ties of his tunic, hands surprisingly calm for a man to do what he was about to do. He could feel her sigh heavily, and Jaime let himself smirk faintly. So different from her sister.

Jaime ignored the stare from her and walked over to the goblet of wine before poring it into a cup. "I was never a heavy drinker," he said while taking a sip. "But I guess the occasion difference my excuses"

He took a side glance to his quivering wife, noting how fragile he looked. His wife was a beauty, yet the only woman on his head was Cersei. He groaned quietly, making sure Joanna would not hear. He had a beautiful woman in his rooms, yet the thoughts his mind lingered on was his sister.

He shook his head and walked slowly towards the bed Joanna was sitting on and threw what was left of his wine on the bed, resulting in Joanna to give out a shocked gasp and widened eyes at his actions.

He looked at her, locking her eyes with hers,"i won't touch you unless you want me to. Whatever trust you have for me, or not anything at all—know that I wont ever make you do something you do not wish to do."

He turned around, preparing to leave the rooms before a soft voice stopped him. "Thank you"

Jaime felt his heart beat faster as he turned around, watching your innocent grey eyes, full of wonder and joy. He felt the need to protect her. Why? Did did not know, for she was a unknown woman to him. And yet all he wished to do was keeping her from harms way. Either way, he knew he would at least try.

Thanks for reading !