Meeting Them

Yo my writing is shit lol

...........................

          Toby handed the newly named Masky his 'new' mask, and unbuckled him from the metal chair, but not before holding his hatchet to his neck and threatening him. Masky stood up, his legs sore and groaning.

          "C'mon, Masky!" Toby said, grabbing his wrist and pulling him lightly. Masky yanked it back and glared, shoving his hands in his pocket, smiling slightly when he felt his packet of cigarettes and lighter. He took one out and lit it, lifting up his mask so he could put it in his mouth. Toby coughed at the smell. Masky grinned, puffing some smoke into his face. "Hey, Masky! You bastard."

          Masky just shrugged it off and continued walking, going up a staircase to the ground floor. Toby pulled them into a room, where multiple people sat. They all looked weird. Some had grey or completely white skin, some had deformed faces, some had masks. But none of them looked normal

          "Who's this?" Asked one guy. He was quite tall, not as tall as Masky, but tall nonetheless. His hair was black and long, sitting over his white, hooded shoulders. His skin was completely white, with dark-ringed eyelid-less eyes and a smile carved into his cheeks.

          "I'm Masky. And what are you, a wannabe Joker?" Masky asked, looking at his odd look. A hoodie and dress trousers and trainers. Weird.

          "Ooh, feisty! How cute." The guy smirked, pulling at his cuts. "Your anger is infectious."

          "Your smile is infectious." Masky puffed at his cigarette, the smoke heading up.

          "How sweet of you." He taunted, his smirk growing bigger.

           Masky pointed to the cuts. "No, I mean it, they're infectious. Gross." The man growled, his smirk fading away as a boy in green dressed like a Zelda character but with weird eyes laughed.

           "Shut it, BEN! Ya little shit!" The man growled lowly and threw a knife, pinning the hat 'BEN' was wearing to a wall.

            "Hey, stop fighting!" Toby yelled, and everyone looked at him. "So, these are the Creepypastas. The elf is BEN Drowned." He pointed to BEN, the video game guy, who continued to play a game.

          "That's Jeff The Killer." Toby pointed to the smiley guy. "That's Sally." He pointed to a little girl, around the age of five. She had long, curly, brown, blood-stained hair that covered her bleeding forehead and green eyes. She wore a lilac nightdress and nothing else. Her skin was white and she bled a lot.

          "Hehe, hi!" Sally chimed, her giggle haunting. 

           "That's Eyeless Jack, but we just call him EJ or Jack." He pointed to a man, around the same age as him. He sat on the couch, his blue mask lifted up slightly as he ate what seemed to be a kidney. His hair was red and his skin a dark grey. A black hoodie was stained with blood. 

           "Uh, hey..." Said EJ. He didn't seem one for conversation. When he opened his mouth, Masky saw he had sharp teeth coated in blood.

          "That's Hobo Heart." Once again, he pointed to someone. This person had white hair and seemed to be painted like a skeleton. At a second glance, it was his skin. Wings were folded behind his back. He just nodded.

          "That's Clockwork." He pointed to a girl. She had caramel hair and pale skin. One of her eyes were green, the other replaced by a clock. Her cheeks were sewn. She wore a white tank top, a fur hooded jacket and black jeans.

          "Hi!" She looked up from her drawing to wave before turning back. She seemed to be drawing someone being stabbed. It was very detailed and, honestly, really good.

          "That's everyone. Let me show you about!" Toby seemed cheery now, unlike in the basement. He took Masky and led him out to the hall. "That was the dying room. We call it that because...you can guess." The hallway had a few doors, all white. "That's the kitchen, dining room, gaming room and two bathrooms." He pointed at each door accordingly. They came to two stairways, one they came up and one went up a level. Toby led him up. Each door was different.

          "That's BEN and Jeff's room." The door had a few triforces and knives painted on it. "That's Clockwork and Sally's." That one had clocks and teddies. He pointed to the other side of the wall. "That's EJ and Hobo's." That had kidneys and hearts on it. He missed a door and pointed to the one at the end or f the hall. It had a white background with tree silhouettes. "That's Masters."

          "What's that one?" Masky asked, pointing at the door Toby missed. He coughed a few times.

          "I left the best till last!" Toby sounded sing-songy. It was painted with hatchets but had missing spots. "That's mine and yours!"

          "Uh, okay then. What's going on it for me? Cause, like, everyone has something matching to their personality, right? What's mine gonna be, a pack of cigarettes?" Masky joked, but coughed instead of laughing.

          "Maybe your mask? Or tapes? Cameras?" Masky paused.

          "W-How do you know about that?" Masky's voice sounded annoyed.

           Instead of answering, Toby dodged the question. "Roommates!"

..............................

Another short arse chapter. My attention span is shorter than a phone charger, so that's why they're so short. I'm gonna try update later but might be shit because I'll update around 1-2am.

Word Count: 904

~Majora