You Did This!

I won't be updating as much until I've finished the entirety of Marble Hornets so Masky's backstory can be as accurate as possible. 

..............................

          Masky sat on the couch, staring at the TV blankly. He unconsciously shook his pill bottle. Sighing, he flicked through the channels. Nothing good was on, just some horror movies. Giving up on finding something, he put it on a horror movie, Orphan. Toby sat next to him. He didn't speak, just stared at nothing. 

          "Toby? What do you want?" Masky sighed, looking at the young man. Toby ignored him. "Toby?" Toby turned his head to look at him, but didn't respond. Just stared. He reached out his hand and touched his arm. "Toby!" That snapped him out.

          "Huh!? Oh, uh, sorry." Toby ticked. Masky sighed, taking a sip of a drink. "You ok? You've seemed out of it lately."

          "Out of it?!" Masky glared at him. "I'm out of it?! Get a fucking grip."

          "Hey, calm down!" Toby looked slightly worried. Masky seemed really angry all of a sudden, and he didn't know why. Masky stood up.

          "You fucking captured me, and you work with...with that! And I'm not meant to be out of it?! I was doing fine! I was getting better! Then...then Jay butted his fucking head into it! And then he dragged everyone into it! That thing caused it!" Yelled Masky. He wasn't happy in the slightest. "You caused it! Why don't you get that?! That my life was perfectly fine, I'd forgotten about that movie before Jay dragged me into it. Before Alex dragged us all into that movie!"

          "Masky! Calm down, please!" Toby cried, pleading. A few pastas were staring. BEN giggled from the TV and Jeff just glanced up from cleaning his nails again. EJ sat, watching the TV, sometimes 'glancing' over at the argument. Clockwork had taken a break from cleaning her 'eye' to stare, mouth agape.

          "You did this." Masky stormed away, upstairs, and slammed the door behind him. The sound was loud and echoed throughout the house. Toby looked at the pastas, who were all shocked. Nobody spoke. Nobody moved. Nobody did anything. Everything was still.

          "You...I think you need to go after him..." Clockwork muttered under her breath, yet it was so loud. 

          "Y-Yeah..." Toby agreed breathlessly. After all, all of what Masky had said was true. He'd been as much of a part of this as Slenderman. He felt bad, so he walked up the stairs to the room with the hatchets and cigarette door, knocking a few times.

          "What..." came a voice, Masky, from behind the door. His voice seemed empty. Nothing seemed right. There was the sound of coughing from behind the door, and it was heavy, not stopping. Toby barged in to see Masky had removed his mask and was on all fours, coughing heavily. 

          "Masky!" Toby fan forwards to kneel next to him, hand on his back. Surprisingly, Masky didn't shove him away or growl, but just kept coughing. Blood splattered onto the hardwood floor and Toby's face turned to horror. "Masky..." he didn't know why he was whispering. Masky wearily stood up, still coughing, to grab his pills from his nightstand. Toby grabbed onto his arm but he pulled it away, grabbing the small bottle shakily and taking a few, drinking some water with it.

           "H-he did this..." Toby could just barely hear Masky mutter. "Do you know what would've happened if you had stopped me taking these?" Toby shook his head. "Guess you didn't watch it all. I'd have became the actual Masked Man. These," he shook the pills, labelled with the name 'Timothy W' and then it was blacked out in thick marker, "are for schizophrenia. I don't trust you enough to tell you why or how. Maybe you should watch the rest of the tapes!"