That's...Sick...

I can't this fanart is so cute and it's giving me a gothic vibe.

..............................

            ~3RD POV~

           Toby had been distant to Masky. Well, even more than normal. He only talked to him to occasionally ask for a cigarette. Masky avoided everyone, not talking. Just silent. He barely slept, but luckily his mask covered the dark bags.

            "Hey, Masky!" Masky turned around to see Toby. He was in his full outfit, goggles over his eyes and mask sitting on his nose. "Masky, we need to do something."

          "What?" said Masky, bluntly. He couldn't be bothered with his bullshit, not today. He took a swig of Monster.

          "Master has a mission for us." Toby didn't sound happy, but not exactly angry. More...hesitant, like he didn't want to. "You don't need to kill, but you have to watch me."

           "What?!" Masky was horrified. He had been around death so much, but this? He laughed, shaking his head. "That's...sick..."

            Toby seemed to whisper something that sounded like 'I know', but Masky wasn't sure so he just shook it off. "Masky, hurry up." said Toby, sounding annoyed. 

         "Fine! Man, stop being so moany." Masky stood up, sighing, and followed Toby out the door. Toby led them through the winding woods, confused on how he could find his way about. "How haven't you gotten lost?"

          "Master." Was all Toby said, very vaguely. Masky didn't pry.

          They walked through the woods for a while before reaching the streets. Toby seemed to blend into the shadows, walking almost silently. Tim was less graceful and more heavy set, making his footsteps on the concrete loud. He decided to walk on the grass, to mask it. After around half an hour of silence between the two men, they reached a small bungalow. It was a pale cream with a few windows. Toby picked the lock to the front door, opening it with a snap. He signalled with a wave of his hand that Masky was to follow. He did, thanking god that the floor was carpeted or else he'd make a noise. Who knows what Toby would do?

            Now there was no CCTV, Toby lifted his goggles to his head. Masky froze when he realised his eyes had that same glazed look from a few days ago. Toby walked through the house.

          "How many people?" Masky asked and Toby held up a single finger. They walked into the kitchen where an old woman was. She was drinking a glass of wine but dropped it when she saw the two men. It shattered loudly.

          "Wh-Who are you?" The lady said, her voice no louder than a whisper. Toby nor Masky answered. Toby just walked forwards, grabbing the woman's arm. She whimpered, frozen in fear. Toby scoffed.

          "Pathetic." Toby said, but his voice was deep and distorted, and not because of the mouth guard. He squeezed the woman's wrist and Masky heard a loud snap. Just before the woman could scream, Toby grabbed his hatchet from his belt and drove it into her skull with a sickening squelch. He slammed it into her head again and again, blood and brain splattering on 'Toby''s hoodie, face, hatchet and the walls. He placed it back in his belt and laughed, deep and sinister.

          "Oh my god..." Masky stared at the sight before him. 'Toby! lolled his head back and stared at him. Masky gulped. "Toby...we need to leave..."

           "Of course, Masky." The person who most definitely wasn't Toby said, still laughing slightly. "Come on, then." 

          Masky and the thing that most certainly wasn't Toby walked out the house. Not-Toby walked silently again, Masky thumping behind him. They didn't speak, the demon and the man, just utter silence. It sent creeps down Masky's spine. Not-Toby started humming a song as they reached the forest. It sounded like Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? by Artic Monkeys. Masky didn't dare to speak in fear of infuriating the thing. They reached the house and Not-Toby headed to their bathroom for a shower as they all had a bathroom in their room.

          A few minutes later, a normal looking Toby emerged. "M-Masky..? What happened?? All I remember is Master telling me to take you to watch me kill..."

          "You...don't remember?" Toby shook his head. "Your eyes were glazed over and your voice was really, really deep, like you were possessed. It was..." Masky didn't finish his sentence.

          "Huh..." Toby said, pretending not to be interested. But his eyes were filled with fear and worry. "Okay..." He walked away, leaving Masky to chew at his nails. Suddenly, a head poked out of the TV.

            "Hey, by the way, Bloody Painter's here to paint your door." BEN said. He ducked away but came back a second later. "Whaddaya want?"

             "A lit cigarette, I guess." Masky said, not very interested. BEN ducked away again before coming back out.

              "Wanna play a video game?" BEN asked, stepping out. He floated off the ground, legs folded.

              "Sure, I guess. You got Mortal Kombat?" Masky finally looked up from his picked nails. BEN nodded, smiling. "Nice." BEN landed on the ground and walked to the gaming room, but paused at the top of the stairs. 

                "This is fun as hell, look." BEN jumped, leaping down the stairs. Just before his face smacked off the ground, he jarred to a stop, giggling. "C'mon, let's play!"

~Time Skip~

          "BEN! Stop cheating!" Masky yelled. BEN glitched Masky's controller so that he couldn't do anything. FINNISH HIM flashed on the screen and BEN punched Masky's character. "You little shit!"

          "Hehehehehehe! I guess I won!" BEN giggled, smiling at the annoyed man. Masky glared and threw his controller, hitting BEN on the head. "Ow! Hey, that hit my ear! They're sensitive, you know!"

          "You deserved that." Jeff said as he'd been watching from the doorway. He was cleaning his nails with his knife absentmindedly. "Fuck!" He winced as he accidentally pried his nail off.

          "Gross, now two of your cuts can be infected." Masky glared at hi  and got one in return.

           "What a bitch..." Jeff grumbled as he walked away, leaving BEN and Masky snickering.

..............................

So. Many. Updates...

Yeah, I'm bored as fuuuck! Sorry :)

Word Count: 1029

~Majora xx