intro/info

So! I need to get some things clear here.

If you haven't read my one siren book, than I'll give you a run-down of what reader looks like.

#1: I did a double take on sirens, so I wouldn't upset too many people. First time I got bird women and mermaids at the same time.

So naturally, a bit of research and got this.

Greek myths had them as birds with woman's head. Cool huh?

And to be fair, I stated previously that I almost went with the mermaid route, only to realize the amount of time they will be spending on land.

It would defeat the mermaid purpose. And since this involves homeworld, I don't know how I'd make that work.

And making reader more bird-like would make them a harpy, more-or-less.

So... I combined both avian and aqua to even things out.

But I warn you, my interpretation is quite skewed... so uh... things may get weird.

Don't give me guff about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now a bit of info on reader?

Soooo... this was originally gonna be male. We got so many females and not enough males.

But, may as well let both genders in on this.

So I made you androgynous.

That way both sides can enjoy this story!

...Yeah.

Not liking where this is going?

I'd stop it here...

Don't get knee-deep into it and realize you don't enjoy how my messed-up mind works.

I'm sorry. But normality isn't my strong suit.

That out of the way.

Enjoy!