Flowers

(ART NOT MINE BELONGS TO IT'S RIGHTFUL CREATOR)

♡pearls pov♡

I was sitting on the beach listening to the waves, I came out here to clear my mind a bit and think about my past decisions.
I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear someone walking towards me. "hey, pearl" I heard  someone say.

I turned around and saw steven standing a couple inches away with his hands behind his back. His cheeks where a light red "Hello Steven, did you need anything?" I asked with a small smile on my face. "Not really. I just wanted to give you something" Steven said looking nervous.

"What is it?" I asked trying to look behind him. "It's a surprise! So um....you gotta close your eyes" Steven said quickly, his cheeks turned a bright red. I closed my eyes and waited, I heard Steven say  a few things out loud. In order to build his confidence i guess.

"Alright,  Steven you can do this. Just give her the gift........." Steven reassured himself, "you can open your eyes now" Steven said. I opened my eyes and saw steven holding pink roses, and a card. I felt my face get warm and I looked at steven. Steven's head turned to the right and as far as I could tell his eye's were shut tight.

"Steven there beautiful" I said taking the flowers and the card. Steven looked at me then he sat down and looked at the card. "Do you want me to open this now... or later?" I asked, "N-now if you'd like to..." Steven had now stopped looking at the card and was now looking at the ground.

I opened the card up and Read it out loud.

"Dear pearl, 
I give you these flowers and card to show how much I appreciate you being in my life,
Sure we may disagree sometimes, and see things differently, but you've been there nonetheless and for that I thank you.

Love, Steven

(P.s I love you)" my eyes stung a bit as tears fell down my face. I looked up to steven

"I love you to my, baby" I said and pulled him into a hug which he quickly  returned.