Till death do us part

/ pictures was off of tumbler \

[Steven's pov]

" How many times have I came up here? How long has it been since I lost you? My  Pearl, how much I long to be in your arms again...."

I stare at the at the shards that lay atop the hill, I remember the one who took you away, and look away in shame. " I couldn't protect you."

" The diamonds still haven't returned from their mission across the universe, I wonder what it is that they're doing." I looked back at your shards it pains me ever time to do so.

" Garnet, and Amethyst try to cheer me up, but their as broken as me.... I appreciate their efforts, but sometimes it's to much."

" I've tried to heal you countless times, but it never works."

Tears fall down my face like a water fall, I can barely see. 'IT'S MY FAULT THAT YOUR GONE' I fall to my knees, Sobbing Uncontrollably, clutching my gem so tightly that it hurt.

I didn't realize that Garnet had joined me until she put a hand on my shoulder trying to Calm me down. But it didn't work it never does.

I don't know when it happened but I was screaming. Salty warm, tears touching my tongue.

"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!! COME BACK!!!" I didn't recognize my own voice anymore it sounded empty.

"WHY'D YOU HAVE TO LEAVE!! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME! W-why was it you..? you didn't deserve to die..."

I was no longer screaming. But some of the people in beach city had already head the sad crys of Steven Universe. Because Amethyst, Sadie, dad, And Connie came running towards us.

They where talking but I couldn't hear them nor did I care to hear them. All I cared about was you, and your gone because of me.

Dad was hugging me from the side, Amethyst hugging me from behind, Connie was rubbing my back, and Sadie put her hand on my other shoulder.

We spent an hour like this then it was time for us to go. Everyone was leaving, everyone except me That is.

"I wonder if you can see me... what would think of me now?" No answer..I walked away with the others. I looked behind me one last time.

The sad story of the universe.....

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Me: tell me what cha think 🤪