STORY TIME WITH AMETHYST, PART 2!

*Got this from Google, not the story the picture*

"ALRIGHT! TIME FOR PART 2, TODAY WE HAVE A SPECIAL SOMEONE JOINING US TODAY!" I SCREAMED obnoxiously "Please introduce yourself!" "Howdy, I'm garnet the gay space fusion" garnet explained.

"Anyways the reason she's here is to tell the story parts that I wasn't there for so ya" Explained  by me, Amethyst

"Let's start, just so you know this may not be-" garnet Nooooooo

*Flashback*

Steven, wanted the feeling to go away, he didn't understand why he was having feelings for the skinny, gem he wanted to stop feeling awkward around her, and that's when Amethyst 'Me!' thought it would be a great Idea to for him to tell her...and that's what he was doing now, Standing outside the temple door waiting for her to come out. "Pearl?" He called 'garnet your making the story boring'  'Shut up and let me finish!' Finally pearl walked out of her room "yes Steven did you need something?" She asked

"I-i just needed to tell you something that's been on my mind for awhile" he answered then grabbed her hand and brought her over to the couch to sit down "I-i......I have feelings for you!" He said quickly, not noticing garnet in the kitchen listening in like a stalker or a creep. 'I'm not a stalker Amethyst' 'yeah......okay 😒' silence, no one said anything for what felt like eternity "I'm sorry but I do not feel the same" pearl said, in a very sad voice

'you weren't even there Amethyst how could you know?' 'I was upstairs playing a video game' Steven's whole world came crashing down on him the wight was unbearable, he wanted to cry, he wanted to dissappear for even thinking she would ever feel the same, It wouldn't happen no matter how much he wish it would.

"Oh. Um...then this akward" Steven said with a sad laugh "I'm sorry Steven" pearl apologized "no you don't have to apologize, I should be the one apologizing. I should of considered how you'd feel, you where probably doing something important" Steven said Sounding so sad it would break your heart. "NO, I wasn't doing anything more important then what's going on right now, plus it must have been hard saying this to me" pearl put so much volume in her voice when she said no.

- 3 days later-

Steven and pearl haven't really been talking to one another,  and if they did we bet it would be akward, garnet noticed this and sent them on a mission together, we don't know how the mission went but when they came back they were holding hands, so we were assuming that meant they would start hanging out with each other again.

'I know what happened' 'GARNET YOU KNEW AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME' 'yeah, but I'll take it from here'

When they first got to the mission they didn't really say something until "pearl can you tell me something" Steven asked "sure, what do you want to hear?" She asked "can you tell me, why you don't feel the same... is it something I did? do you just not like me that kinda way? Is there something I could do to change?" He asked desperately, trying to fight back the tears he'd been holding in for so long.

"Steven....you did nothing wrong" pearl said trying not to start crying herself, the truth is she didn't want to reject him she had wanted to tell him she had felt the same, but she was worried, what would others think of her what would Greg think of her dating a 13 year old child, they would be disgusted probably try and convince her Steven not to talk to her and make him move away "then why won't you tell me!" He yelled, not caring that he had just started to cry, pearl couldn't stand to see her baby this way, she bent down grabbed his face and in one quick movement she gave him a kiss, although the kiss had only lasted 10 seconds it was enough to leave the boy in shock.

"W-what?" Steven whispered, it was to quite for anyone to hear what he said. "I thought you didn't......." Steven was still whispering but this time pearl could hear him, she let her tears flow freely down her face a sad smile on her face "I wanted to tell you I really did, but I didn't want others to find out and take you away from me" '.....' 'Amethyst you haven't said anything'

'This is so sad 😔' pearl and Steven hugged and Promised that when Steven had at least turned 19 that they could date, they got the corrupted gem, sent it off to the temple, they warped back, and we all watched a movie.

*end of Flashback*

"Welp that's the end of the story!" I SAID IN MY NORMAL AMAZING VOCIE "I perdict that pearl and steven are going to poof you" garnet said "oh well couldn't be that bad." I shrugged my shoulders.

" I shrugged my shoulders

A

METHYST! WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT OUR LOVE LIFE TO STRANGERS!?" pearl yelled "they're not strangers they're fans" I explained Steven, didn't look amused.....at all "well bye guys"