STORY TIME WITH AMETHYST

*I found it on Google, Steven can rock a tutu-*

●Amethyst pov●

"SUP, READERS TODAY I'MMA TELL YALL, A STORY" I SCREAMED TO THE TOP OF MY LUNGS is what you would describe it if I had lungs. "This happened a couple weeks ago, and I've been dying to tell you about."I shrugged my shoulders "yeah I'm breaking the fourth wall!" how do people do this again-? Oh yea, I um yelled? "Anyways so like-"

*Flashback*

"AMETHYST!" Some really loud person yelled, 'yup still here In the Flashback, hehe'. I turned around and saw Steven running into the door. 'Sorry bud. But you were really loud' "WHAT UP?" I asked getting ready to summon my weapon incase something was wrong 'Ugh, Do I really have to type? Can't I just like imagine' "my stomach feels weird" '😔 If only he knew, But that would make it less funny so it's better he didn't know🤣' "do you think your gems cracked?" Three weeks ago me asked 'HEHE' Three weeks ago Steven lifted up his shirt, his gem wasn't cracked. "Maybe you gotta poop" '🤣🤣, If only I knew' "I've tried already, and the weird feeling keeps leaving then coming back and I don't know why" he wined 'ha, 🍷'.

"we can tell pearl tell garnet. Maybe they'll know what to do" AmEtHySt suggested "The weird feelings back!" StEvEn shouted, and as if on cue garnet walked out of her room and pearl warped into the house. "I heard yelling, is everything ok?" GaRnEt asked 'THE WAY I SAID THERE NAMES-' "No, not really Steven's saying his stomach feels weird" AmEtHySt explained "is his gem-" PeArL asked but was cut off by AmEtHySt "he's gems alright" PeArL sighed in relief, Stepping off the warp pad and walking towards StEvEn and crouching down so they could be eye level, "Steven how do you feel?" PeArL asked "Hot" PeArL put her hand on his forehead then got up and walked to the fridge, opening up the freezer and grabbed out a bag of pea's, she walked back over to StEvEn and gave him the bag "My poor baby, is sick!" She said 'ya ya, just gonna skip to the good parts'

After PeArL checked his temperature, she sent him to bed, GaRnEt gave Steven soup, and tissues, PeArL insisted on staying with StEvEn but GaRnEt told her that I could do that surprisingly PeArL didn't flip out instead she walked into her room, GaRnEt following her not that far behind "Amethyst" Steven said in his normal voice "hm" I hummed "The weird feeling went away when pearl left...." He confessed, The only thing I could think of was ●THIS CAN ONLY MEAN TWO THINGS ONE STEVEN IS NOW Alergic TO PEARL, OR HE HAS A CRUSH ON HER● 'ha, second one!' "What do you think it means?" He asked "I can't know for sure can you explain how it feels?" He nodded his head "well,um when I'm around her or think of her my stomach starts to feel weird but, It's like good weird....? And I feel super safe and stuff, my faces heats up and then my hands and face get all sweaty, And I just want to make her happy?" It sounded something close to what Greg had explained about human crushes "Sounds like to me Someones gotta crush" 'IT'S SO OBVIOUS!'

*end of Flashback*

"AFTER A REALLY BORING TALK AND A SMALL FIGHT BETWEEN ME AND STEVEN WE CAME TO GOOD TRUMS AN' STUFF AND LIKE THAT LEADS TO NOW GARNET, AND CONNIE KNOW ABOUT HIS CRUSH, PERIDOT FOUND OUT WHEN SHE WAS SNOPPING AROUND HIS ROOM AND TOLD LAPIS, NEXT CHAPTER IS PART 2 OF STORY TIME WITH AMETHYST, I'M A LAZY GEM Y'KNOW"

"Amethyst what the heak are you doing" Steven asked