Cock block Part 2

They finally get inside Minas house and it was a bit awkward since they haven't really had an actual conversation between them. Just sexual tension and stares. 

They walk deeper into the house and Chaeyoung takes a seat on the couch not really knowing what to do next. 

"Sooo. You want to watch another movie?" Chaeyoung says 

Mina thinks for a moment before saying "Well I haven't given you the official tour of the house yet tho, want to see?" 

Cheayoung looks at Mina for a couple of seconds with her eyebrows raised for a moment. "Oh sure, I haven't been in your room since we played as kids."  

Chaeyoung starred at Mina while she is walking up the stairs. She is a couple of steps ahead of her so Chaeyoung can slightly look up Minas skirt. She is getting excited

Mina walks into her room and waits inside for Chaeyoung to walk in.  "Whoa its so big! you're so lucky to have so much space to yourself. I have my own room but its small. maybe one day you could come over to my house," Chaeyoung says nervously. 

"Oh i would love that" Mina says with a smirk. 

Chaeyoung starts walking around looking at the pictures Mina has on her walls. She gets to the window and looks out. There's really nothing on the other side just her backyard but she doesn't really know what to do next or say so she just stares quietly outside. Chaeyoung was getting so nervous. She didn't know if her and mina were going to continue their adventure or just be regular friends. Chaeyoung was so lost in thought when she suddenly feels hot breath on her neck. 

Chaeyoung doesn't move a muscle. In fact, she holds her breath because it could only be one person. Mina is behind her. Her body was so close. She could feel Minas breast pushing against her back. There were no words jus breathing could be heard. Getting heavier by the second. 

Chaeyoung could only stare out the window. She did not plan on moving any part of her body as she was so nervous to ruin the moment. Mina slowly moves her hands onto Chaeyoungs thighs. She was wearing the short uniform skirt so as soon as Minas hands touched Chaeyoungs skin, Chaeyoung couldn't control herself from the light moan that came from her mouth. 

Mina smirked from the sweet voice coming from the smaller girl.  

Working her way up to Chaeyoungs stomach and all the way up to Chaeyoungs boobs. mina cups her breasts with both hands and Chaeyoung lets out a small moan again, which to Mina is the sound of heaven. 

Chaeyoung puts her hands on top of Minas hands as they are massaging her boobs. Mina slowly moves Chaeyoungs hair behind her ear and starts to slowly kiss Chaeyoungs neck and then moves her way to her ear blowing sweet soft air onto it making Chaeyoung throw her head back and moan again. 

"M- Minaa"  Chaeyoung let out which sounded like sweet sweet proclamation and makes mina feel satisfied. But she wanted more, much more from this small bean.

Mina was still groping Chaeyoung, she started to move her hand up and down chaeyoungs body until she finally found her center... 

They were both feeling amazing until they heard.  

"Mina I'm home, are you guys here yet?"

"Fuck" Mina cursed and took her hands off of Chaeyoung slowly. 

Chaeyoung was so flustered, she just looked away as her face was again a shade of red she didn't want to get into. 

"Guess the fun is over for today.." 

Chaeyoung worked up some courage which she didn't even know where it went. Before meeting Mina she was a confident queen who made other people nervous but now...

She turned around and smirked at Mina as their face is centimeters apart. Looking from Minas eyes down to her sweet lips. As Mina is doing the same before interrupting their hot stare off.

"Yea mom I'm just showing Chaeyoung my room. " Mina shouts as she smirks and starts to walk away." Chaeyoung just smirks the same way and stares at her walking away. 

"Come on,  she probably wants to see you and she will keep bothering us." Mina says softly. Its so crazy how she can be seductive and intimidating, then quiet and shy the next. 

TBC

Getting hot in here!!!