No labels

It's almost the end of their Senior School year and Mina and Chaeyoung have seen each other almost everyday this whole time. 

It's been almost a routine for them at this point since they have figured out when each parent would be around or at what time they would get home. They wouldn't have sex everyday just somedays and the rest were just hanging out watching a movie, doing homework. Making out . 

Sex. So much sex over the past year. They explored each others bodies. Got to know every inch of each other. What the other liked or disliked. what the other craved for. They knew how to pleasure each other so well.

 *******FB*******

"We only have 15 minutes because you kept talking to those bitches I hate." Chaeyoung says through rushed kisses with Mina. 

"I know *kiss* I know Chae. Sorry, They are so annoying now but can destroy my last month in school" Mina explains while taking Chaeyoungs shirt and panties off  

"now shut up so I can focus on this" Mina  turns Chaeyoung around and lays her down on her bed. She slowly drags her hands down Chaeyoungs slim back, all the way down to her ass. 

*slap* "My favorite" Mina says as she leans down and gives her a few kisses and bites on her perfectly round cheeks. 

"ahhhhh baby please stop teasing, you know what I want." Cheayoung smirks . She is always ready for her. 

As Chaeyoung is still faced down Mina doesn't waist any more time licking up Chaeyoungs already wet pussy. As she is moaning she puts her thumb inside going slowly in and out. Chaeyoung starts moaning louder. 

"fuck fuck me faster ahhh."  She is so weak for Mina. 

Mina sucks on her index and middle finger for a second, She Puts them inside and starts pumping faster the way she knows Chaeyoung needs. While at the same time biting down on her ass. 

Mina swears she can just take a bite from her. She is so delicious. 

"holy shittt i gonna cum Minnaaa"  Cheayoung screams out as she is gripping on the bed sheets so tight. 

"show me tiger" 

Not even a minute later and Chaeyoung had released everything on Mina. 

It was never a dull moment with Mina and Vise Versa. 

"Oh god that was so good baby" Chaeyoung says while trying to catch her breath and turning to face Mina. 

"mm this is so good too" Mina says as she opens Chaeyoungs legs again and cleans her up. 

"Ooo gentleee, you're gonna get me started again" Chaeyoung warns Mina. 

Mina complies with a smirk. They give each other a couple more pecks then Mina breaks it off. 

"Your mom is gonna be here any second Chae." She says while still smiling. 

"You rock my world Mina, I- " Chae says while putting her clothes back on but doesn't finish her sentence. 

She hoped that Mina didn't catch her almost LOVE confession, but Mina does. She knows what Chaeyoung wants to say because she has been dying to say it too. 

******FB ENDS******

They both knew they loved each other but weren't sure why either of them never said it. It was an unspoken fact for both girls. 

They were so lovey dovey some days and other days they were just hot and ready for each other. 

They almost got caught so many times but managed to fix their mistakes every time. 

At this point both girls still don't know why they haven't made it official. They have gotten so close over the past year and they will be graduating soon. Neither of them dared to make the next move though. It was the moving from friends with benefits to being out in the open with a relationship.

Both girls thought the other one was just in it for the sex. but they were so wrong and they needed to figure it out before another someone comes to figure it out for them. 

TBC...

Do you guys want the real story ending or a happy ending for Michaeng? 

I think I can stretch this to a couple more chapters.