57

happy halloween! i was a newsie for halloween, tell me what you were :)

-

october 30, 6:34 pm, new york city

we got off the plane pretty easily, without any complications which was nice. except we were used to working..and korea time, therefore all of us except beck were brutally exhausted and in need of a nap. beck called an uber to her apartment while i called two to my former one. apparently it was still vacant after my abrupt leaving, and the landlord was more than willing to spare me a few days. so beck, changbin, felix, and jeongin went to her apartment while minho, seungmin, hyunjin, jisung, chan, and i went to mine. we agreed to meet up later- whenever that was. after fighting for ten minutes, minho, seungmin, hyunjin, and jisung got in one car and chris and i got in the other.

it was dark, except the city lights were casting a glow on chris's face. he had no makeup on, he looked amazing.

the man looked over at me from the other side of the car. "why are you staring at me?" he giggled. "stalker."

"i am so rubbing off on you." i huffed, smiling. "you just look really..pretty? i don't know." 

his eyes disappeared as his lips curved into a cheesy smile. "thank you." chris hummed. "i'm excited to see your apartment though, new york is beautiful already."

"i missed it." i hummed, looking out the window. "i missed it a lot."

-

HI IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER ISNT A LOT/ GOOD I PROMISE I HAVE A LOT OF IDEAS BUT SCHOLL HAS BEEN KICKING MY ASS LATELY I LOVE YOU ALL AND ILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU XX