𝐴𝑅𝑅𝑂𝑊 𝑂𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐷𝑂𝑂𝑅𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑃

ANASTASIA WAS BRAIDING MEL'S HAIR, SHE HAD FINISHED BRAIDING MADDY'S HAIR, Val was waiting for her next

ANASTASIA WAS BRAIDING MEL'S HAIR, SHE HAD FINISHED BRAIDING MADDY'S HAIR, Val was waiting for her next. The three Watson girls smile a little, knowing their mother hadn't done this since before the world went to shit. And it gave them a bit of normalcy.

"Ooh, Can you do me next?" Ash teases her sister.

"Uh! I'm next!" Val says.

"I'm after Val!" Bella adds coming to them. Her feet carrying her quickly.

RICK, DARYL, JOAQUIN, AND HERSHEL ARRIVED AT THE AGRRED LOCATION, HERSHEL stays in the car while Rick, Daryl, and Joaquin scope out the place. They kill a few walkers they see and Rick goes inside the building. Joaquin and Daryl see from the outside that the Governor is already inside before Rick even went in. The two make their way towards the front. Hershel pulls up in the green car,.

"He's already in there. Sat down with Rick." Daryl tells him.

Hershel says, "I don't see any cars."

"It don't feel right. Keep it running." Joaquin tells Hershel.

A car approaches them, "Heads up." Daryl tells them, and Joaquin goes into survival mode. "What the hell? Why's your boy already in there." Daryl asks.

Andrea asks getting out of the car, "He's here?"

Daryl says, "Yup." Andrea opens the door to the building and goes inside, nor sparing the rest a second glance. Joaquin looked at the two men that were in the vehicle with Andrea. Ash and Rosa had told him about her, that she was a part of the group, since Atlanta. Her sister died the night that Rick, Glenn, Daryl and T-Dog, went looking for Merle. Joaquin was pretty much caught up with the entire drama in the group.

After a while of silence,  Hershel speaks up, "Maybe I should go inside."

Milton tells them, "The Governor thought it best if he and Rick spoke privately."

Daryl asks, "Who the hell are you?"

Milton says, "Milton Mamet."

Daryl says sassily, "Great. He brought his butler."

Milton corrects him, "I'm his advisor."

Daryl asks, "What kind of advice?"

Milton says, "Planning. Biters. Uh, you know, I'm sorry. I don't feel like I need to explain myself to the henchmen." Joaquin had a feeling Milton was the type of kid who would get bullied at school, for being smart and the teachers per.

"No pues, despantalonado." Joaquin says in Spanish making Martinez crack a smile and chuckle a little but he covered it up with a cough. Joaquin was a class clown, he was smart about it, had all his work done and didn't miss an assignment. But he still enjoyed made making the class laugh.