𝑅𝐸𝑀𝐸𝑀𝐵𝐸𝑅

THE GROUP STOOD OUTSIDE THE ALEXANDRIA GATES, WAITING FOR SOMEONE to open the gates of the community

Anastasia looks over to Rick and the two share a smile and nod. They all walk towards the community of Alexandria, Carl turns to see a girl but she disappears. He looks over at Mel who looks to be in a serious talk with her twin sister, as she holds Luca's hand. Maddy smiles looking at Ethan, she knew the boy needed something good in hide life after losing his father and sister.

Judith babbles as they hear a rattle everyone aims their guns and weapons at it and Daryl shoots it, animal squeals. The gates open and the man looks at them.

Daryl picks up a possum and says, "We brought dinner."

"It's okay. Come on in, guys." Aaron says, the group walks all walk inside the community.

"Before we take this any further, I need you all to turn over your weapons. Stay, you hand them over." The man that opened the gate says. The group looks at Aaron and the man, they weren't ready to hand over their weapons.

Rick speaks up, "We don't know if we want to stay."

Aaron says, "It's fine, Nicholas."

Rick tells him, "If we were gonna use them, we would have started already."

Aaron says, "Let them talk to Deanna first."

Abraham asks, "Who's Deanna?"

Aaron says, "She knows everything you'd want to know about this place. Rick, why don't you start?"

They hear a walker snarling, and Rick says, "Sasha." Sasha shoots it, "It's a good thing we're here."

ANASTASIA SAT ON THE CHAIR, WITH A SLEEPING MEREDITH IN HER ARMS. DEANNA sat on the black couch in front of her. "Hello. I'm Deanna Monroe."

"Anastasia Watson." She says, "This is Meredith Watson."

"How long have you've been out there?" Deanna asks.

"Since the beginning. We used to have a camp, a prison. It worked out." Anastasia says honestly.

Deanna asks, "How did you all find each other? Did you know each other before or—?"

"Some of us."Anastasia says.

"Some of us?" Deanna asks wanting to know more.

"Rick, Ash, Joaquin, and I knew each other before, we grew up together, in the same town. We've spent holidays together." Anastasia says, "We met the rest of our family along the way." Deanna nods smiling

Deanna says, "I was a congressperson. Ohio, 15th district. You?"

"I was a general surgeon, in Seattle." She says. "At one of the best hospitals in America." Anastasia looks around the living room, "What is this place?"