𝐶𝐿𝐴𝐼𝑀𝐸𝐷

ANASTASIA HAD LOST ROBIN, AFTER COMPLICATIONS, POST-PORTUM

ANASTASIA HAD LOST ROBIN, AFTER COMPLICATIONS, POST-PORTUM. SHE BURIED her in the back yard with the help of Bella. Put a cross on her grave with her name. Luca sat in the back watching them bury her, with Meredith next to him in the bassinet sleeping. They said a small prayer for the girl, who revealed she was a non practicing Catholic, but she grew up Catholic.

They sat in the back for a few, enjoyed the sun. Luca and Bella sat on the grass. Anastasia pulled out a note book and wrote down Robin Owens name. Meredith began to fuss and Anastasia checks on her.

ON CROOK ROAD STREET, WALKERS SNARL AT A POLE WITH A DEFLATED BALLOON. Tara writes down the street names in the back, with a passed out Glenn, Maddy's head rested on Ethan's lap, both passed out. When the truck comes to a stop, and three walkers approach it and snarl reaching for Tara, she grabs Glenn's gun ready to shoot them. Abraham attacks the walkers with a crowbar.

Abraham says, "Do not fire that weapon." He chuckles  "shit. Look at what we got here. Oh, honey, look at you. You're a damn mess. Damn it. shit." Hits the last walker twice, "Can I borrow that a sec?"
Tara throws the gun at him, and he kills the walkers with the butt of the gun, "Thanks. Oh, I'm not leaving you out. There's some rags in the back." Throws the gun back to her, "What? What?"

Tara comments looking "Never seen that before."

Abraham says, "I've seen you do the same thing."

Tara comments, "You smiled. You were smiling."

Abraham says, "Well, I'm the... luckiest guy in the world."

Abraham tells her, "How about you help me with one of these cars? We got some miles to go."

        IN MILITARY TRUCK, ON ROAD, GLENN WAKES UP, HE LOOKS AROUND, AND SEES TARA, she says "Hey, don't move. Here's some water."

Glenn asks "Where are we?" He shakes Ethan and Maddy, waking them up.

Tara says, "I don't know. We were fighting biters and you passed out right after we left the prison. We didn't know what to do. The back of the truck seemed safer than the side of the road." She says.

"Whats going on?" Maddy asks wiping away the drool from her mouth, sitting up.

"Did we pass the bus?" Ethan asks.

"Hey, hey. Hey." Tara says.

Glenn asks, "Did we pass a bus? On the road, did we pass a bus?"

Tara says, "Yeah."

Glenn asks, "What did you see? What did you see?" All three wait for her answer.

Tara says, "They were all dead."

Glenn asks, "How long since we passed it?"

"Three hours." Tara says.

Glenn stands up "Hey." He taps on the window, "Hey, stop the truck." Abraham flicks him off.