Savior

Severus sat in the Astronomy tower watching the sun peak above the horizon line. In his hand was a blade, already bloody and dripping. It wasn't long now. A sudden crack of apparation made him whip round. A man dressed in fancy robes stood there, looking worried. He ripped the blade away from Severus and healed his scars with magic before Severus even had the chance to say anything. 

"Severus, come with me."

"Who the f*ck even are you?"

"I am Ninata Suzuki, Headmaster of Tanaka wizarding school of gifted children. I have wanted you to come for a while but I was waiting until you turned sixteen. When I received an alert of your condition, however, I couldn't just let you die. Come with me and we shall start your life over again. They will love you, my boy. Do not worry. Tanaka does not accept any horrible people. Much are just like yourself. Brilliant but alone and broken."

"But my things-"

"We provide you with everything you may need. Uniform, casual clothes, books, you name it."

"OK."

And with that, they disappeared, leaving the the letter, the bloody knife, the Slytherin scarf and Severus' blood-drenched rode behind.

If anyone at any point ever feels alone, please tell someone. Someone will come. Hold on. My inbox is open.