Shopping And Settling In

This is a picture of the school^.

Severus POV:

When we got off the train, it was early morning and there were two  fancy cars waiting for us at the station. They looked really expensive, much more fancy than the carriages at Hogwarts. 

"Tanaka Academy encourages correlation to muggles

"Tanaka Academy encourages correlation to muggles. Pureblood racism is not tolerated. Choose two students to take with you. The rest will be returning to the school."

"Umm, Charlie and Abigail." The others' smiles slightly dimmed. Abigail looked touched and Charlie was grinning. 

We climbed one of the cars and the others got into the other. I watched as their ride drove in the opposite direction to ours. I could see the castle on the hill far away from us. It had it's own magnificent beauty, sort of like Hogwarts, the place I had once called home. 'No, don't think about that. This is your new life now.' But no matter how hard I tried to focus, my thoughts kept wandering back to my previous lifestyle. Would anyone care? How would Reg, Cius and Lily feel? Did they even care about me or was it just pity? A lone memory escaped my eye and slipped down my cheek. (Who got it?) Abigail reached across and wiped it away. She was sitting in front of me and her concerned eyes watched me carefully. A large hand gently pressed my my head down onto Mr Suzuki's shoulder. Charlie wrapped his arm around me and rested his head on my shoulder. "Sleep. We have a long journey to go yet and you look so very tired." I finally relaxed and drifted off into a nightmare-plagued sleep.

Thank you for reading! Vote? Comment?