Catching The Train?

Severus Snape POV:

We landed in an alleyway somewhere in mid-Scotland. Mr Suzuki took off his coat and shrunk it so it would for me. His coat was shaped like a leather jacket but longer from the back. I was really thankful for this as it covered the blood stains. 

We walked out of the alleyway and into the morning sunrise. Suzuki led me to a staircase leading to an underground train. It looked like a common train with people rushing out.  The female assistant glanced at Mr Suzuki and waved him on with a smile. Her eyes widened considerably when she saw me though. 

"Welcome aboard Severus Snape." Soon, it was only Mr Suzuki and a few other kids left on the train. The doors slid shut and the train started taking off. Suddenly, everyone stood up. The entire train transformed into a fancy, new electrical train and the inside layout was shaped like a limousine. 

"How did that lady know my name?"

"I told you I've been watching you."

The kids all surrounded me in a matter of seconds. Each of them took in turns introducing themselves and where they were from. It was interesting to meet so much different people from different cultures all around the world. I tried to keep the sneer off my face. I had developed the habit to keep people away and act superior, like all other pureblood Slytherins. I wasn't at Hogwarts anymore so I could be friends with anyone I wanted. I noticed a lot of the kids were older than me but recalled Mr Suzuki saying he was waiting until my 16th birthday to collect me.

Abigail, an american student with blonde hair in a ponytail, walked up to me with the first aid box. I was confused at first of why she was preparing it until she pushed back my sleeves to reveal the scars. Strangely, nobody looked at me any different to before. No looks of disgust or pity. Just understanding. 

"How did you..."

"Know about the scars? Almost all students have them. Mr Suzuki has taken in a 15 year old student before because he was on the brink of suicide. But never a 13 year old. You shouldn't have to go through this. From now, we are your new family." She rubbed on some salve and blended it in. Wiping the salve off with a wet towel, I was astonished to see the scars had disappeared. "A clean slate to the start of the new school year." The train eventually slowed to a stop and and I looked outside to see an amazing sight.