Airport

I woke up to the captain speaking, saying that we were landing. So I looked out of the window to that we were in fact landing.

When we did I got my luggage and got of the plane. I pull out my phone and text Karl saying that I had landed.

Y/n
I landed

Karl
Ok im at the gate

Y/n
I dont see you smh

Karl
Im the one in dream merch smh

Y/n
I dont see anyone in dream merch smh

Karl
Whats your gate again

Y/n
12 smh

Karl
👀
Whoops

Y/n
What did you do?

Karl
Went to the wrong gate duh smh

Y/n
Smh Karl smh

Karl
Ok im going to gate 12 now bye smh

Y/n
Ok smh

Wow he really did that.

** time skip to when they meet **

Karl
Here smh

Y/n
Ok smh

I look around to see Karl.

Woah. He's- woah.

Karl's pov

We made eye contact. I couldn't look away.

"Take a picture it lasts longer" y/n said with a smile.

"Got me their" I reply back

She giggled. Why was she so cute?

We went to my car and started driving. She wanted to play music so I let.... That was one of the worst decisions I've ever made.

Y/n's pov

Karl said I could play music so I took my chance and played WAP.

I looked over to him and started singing along, and laughing at the same time.

He just sat thier and starred at me. He then turned doen the volume and said "You never get to play music again"

We both started laughing.

** Karls House **

I would be staying the nights before the challenge because to be honest I don't have enough to stay at a hotel. Plus he offered so it wasn't like I was inviting myself over.

A/n ik karl has a nice house but for the sake of this story lets say its a two bedroom two bathroom with a living room and a kitchen and shit its just small ok? Ok.

His house was nice. Small, but nice. It felt like an actual home rather than the place I'd be spending the next couple of nights.

I decided to come down earlier than when the challenge was so that way I could meet the people and form bonds.

Karl showed me around his house and showed me were I'd be sleeping. Then I saw his cat. They were so cute.

"Aww is that you cat?"

"Yeah I've had her/him (idfk) for a couple of years (agian idk)"

"She/he seems nice!"

"She/he doesn't really like people so I wonder why she/he likes you?"

"Uh- because I'm nice smh"

"Welllllll-"

"Shut up"

We both start laughing. He was really pretty when he laughed. Then I realized I had been starring for to long.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." Karl said mocking me from earlier that day.

"Shut up." I reply with a slight blush on my cheeks. I had been caught. So I try covering it up.

"I'm hungry."

"Me too. What do you want to eat?"

"Why don't we get pizza?"

"Ok wh-"

Before he could even finish I say "And ice cream"

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"If you would've let me finish you would have heard me ask if you wanted some. No ice cream for you." He says crossing his arms over his chest.

I playfully smack him "That's not fair!" I whined. Is he really not getting me ice cream because I suggested it before he did?

"To bad." He replied with a smirk. The audacity of this man. "I better get ice cream." I say now with my arms crossed in front of my chest.

"No." He says forming a heart with jis hands. "How about we bargain?" I say.

"Whatchu thinking?"

"How about I pick the ice cream and you pick the pizza."

"Hmmm... Only if you can catch me" he says running through the house. My mouth dropped. I put down my bags and started chasing him.

"Come here Karl!"

"Nooo!"

"Yesss!"

At this point I was right on his tail. So close yet so far. He then stopped in his tracks. I didn't have enough time to stop so we ended up colliding and falling on the ground.

Me falling on top of him. We start laughing hysterically. We then start to realize our position. We stop laughing and sit next to each other. Face to face just starring.

"Are you ok?" Karl asks getting rid of the silence we've created.

"Yeah. Are you?"

"Yeah I-I'm fine."

We both looked at the floor. He starts standing up. When he does he gives me his hand. I take it standing up. Making us be closer together than when we were on the floor.

We simply look at each other, taking in each others every feature. And then he does the unimaginable. He kisses me.

Karl's pov

I did it. I finally did it. I had been wanting to ever since I saw her in the airport. She kissed me back.

Everything felt tingly. I end up pulling away first though I didn't want. We start starring again however this time it was different. More loving than any of the times before.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I say with a slight smile.

"Yes." She says hugging me. We sat there a hugged each other until our hunger got he best of us.

Y/n's pov

"I'm still hungry." I say breaking the hug.

"Me too. What kind of pizza do you want?"

"I really don't care just as long as jt doesn't have l/f/t (least favorite topping)."

"Ok"

"What kind of ice cream do you want?" I say considering my bargaining worked.

"Salted caramel is good!"

"Ok we'll go with that then."

"Ok great."

We went to order the food and doordash the ice cream. I was super excited to simply eat food.

**********
Word count: 1010

This was a long hope you enjoyed. Remember to eat and drink. And if you haven't yet and you are able to please go and vote!!

- plus ❤