Challenges but not like that pt.1

A/n i want to start showing you guys what im listening to while writing so this is the song im listening to now.

Ok now to the story <3

Y/n's pov
I woke up with a stiff neck and not remembering where I was. It only took me a couple of seconds to remember what happened last night and a big smile appeared on my face.

I then looked up to see I'm in Karl's arms. I smile again and wait for him to wake up by going on my phone and scrolling through social media until I felt movement under me.

"Good morning." I say with a soothing voice which was still raspy considering I hadn't used it yet. "Morning." He said back. Oh my god, his morning voice is just so- argh.

He looks at me and sees that we slept together. Not in that way but I guess he felt sorry because he gets up and says that he was sorry.

"For what?" I say confused by his behavior.

He turns around from walking away "Us sleeping in each other's arms is ok with you?" He says rubbing the back of his neck anticipating a response.

"No!" I say with a giggle "Does it bother you?" I say sitting straight up from my sleeping position.

"No, no not at all I just thought- never mind."

"Oookk." I say with concern in my voice. "Anyways I'm hungry and it's 9:00. Wait what time does the challenge start?"

"12." He replies with certainty.

"Ok we should get breakfast now just in case there's a delay or something."

"Ok I'll let you get changed." He says heading to his room. I get up off the couch and head towards my room and set out my clothes picking the most athletic just incase. After I get dressed I grab my phone going to the living room and waiting for Karl to be done do we can go and get breakfast.

Karl's pov

I got up and got dressed when I got a text from Jimmy.

mrbeast
h

ey tell your crush that filming is canceled today, we couldn't get the ice here on time to film.

Karl
o

k, also we're dating now 😜

mrbeast
congrats you finally have a gf. i wonder how Chris will react 👀

Karl
guess we'll find out tmr