Challenges but not like that pt.2

A/n song before writing:

Ok that's it have fun reading ig

Karl's pov

I need to take a shower but I don't want to leave the comfort of y/n's arms. I want to go to sleep but every time I close my eyes I can't get her image and flashbacks to how she treated me during our relationship. Y/n feel asleep a while ago but I can't bring myself to close my eyes for more than a minute in the fear of what I might see.

After about a hour I can't take it anymore and give into sleep. But I'm at my old apartment and when I look around everything is different but it's still my apartment. I get up and walk to my room to see me lying down on the bed.

Tw: suicide

Then memories of this day came flooding back. Cameron had just left and I didn't know what to do after the things she said to me before she left. I lay on my bed and cry in ny pillow until I decide I'm going to do something about it.

I watch myself get up from my bed and go into the bathroom. To the cabinet under the sink. I pull out a bottle of something I don't recognize. I look at my self in disbelief as I remember not thinking of anything else. Then I heard a small buzzing coming from my room. I see myself run to the phone and seeing Jimmy's caller id on my phone. I see myself relax and answer the phone dropping the bottle on the floor.

Tw: over
Basically Karl had a dream about him almost committing suicide and then gets a call from Jimmy saving him.

I was shaken awake by y/n. She looked like she had been through hell looking at me with tears in her eyes. She sees that I'm awake and sighs in relief.

"What happened?"

"You- i- you were yelling and-"

"Hey, hey, hey relax I'm awake now. What happened?"

"You were yelling and screaming and it woke me up and I've trying for the past couple of minutes trying to wake you up and you weren't." She says wiping away tears.

"Hey, I'm here now." I say pulling her into a hug. I must have really scared her because not inly was she crying but she was shaking. I look at the clock on my night stand and see that it was only 3 in the morning and if y/n wanted to win the challenge she would need more sleep than what she has already.

"Hey" I say getting her attention "You need to get some more sleep if you want to win tomorrow."

She nods falling back onto the bed with me following suit.

3rd person pov

The rest of the night y/n and Karl cuddled and hugged and loved each other not wanting to let go. When they were with each other in these moments the rest of the world ceased to exist. It was just y/n and Karl.

Karl loved her presence. The thought of her not being in his life was impossible. He would sometimes catch himself wondering how he made it this long without her in his life. She was like his drug.

Y/n felt the same, she felt like she was loved and cared for by Karl. This was a feeling she hasn't felt in a long time. She was happy and she didn't feel alone anymore.

** time skip to the next day**

Y/n's pov

I woke up and saw Karl's face and couldn't help but feel pure happiness. I turned my head to the clock on his night stand seeing it to be 9:05 in the morning. I tried getting up but was held down my Karls arm.

"Stay~" he whined in his oh so deep morning voice.

"I have to get ready for today~" I say putting my hand on his face which smiled against.

"Fine but just for a bit~" I finally caved. I cuddled up next to him and giggled to myself. I never want to get rid of this feeling.

** smol boi time skip **

"Karl~"

"Noooo!"

"But I have too~"

"Fine." He said allowing me to get up. I got up and got ready for the day ahead. After getting dressed I got a bag and put snacks in it because why not. When I was ready I started cooking breakfast and completely forgot about Karl. Oops-

I went to our room to make sure he was at least awake. He was taking a shower so I went back down stairs to finish cooking breakfast. When I was done Karl came downstairs and came up behind me and gave me a huge.

"Oh hi~" I said with a giggle.

"Hi" he said pitting his head on my shoulder.

"Breakfast is ready." I say turning around in his grasp and giving him a kiss.

"I know." He says smiling into the kiss. We get our plates of food and sit down and start eating. When we were done he did the dishes while I stood at the front door pacing, anticipating, waiting for the challenge today. I was excited shore, but nervous as hell. When Karl was done he came to the front doors with his keys.

"You ready?"

"Yeah."

******************
Word count: 900

That was lowkey fun to write. Also i kinda want to start a one-shot book so tell me what you think of that please. Also happy Thanksgiving. Tho i dont like any of the food really i hope you have a fun time with your family!!

Song im listening to rn:

Have a good rest of your day/night
-plus ❤