[1.] F O R K S__W A S H I N G T O N

Stiles watched as the 'welcome to Forks' sign flew past them. He couldn't help but be a little sad about leaving his hometown for this cold, rainy, and depressed looking one but a smile quickly spread across his face when Scott and Allison cheered from the backseat. They had a little wager going on with Chris and Noah, betting them that they would be the first ones to cross over the town's line.

"Told you!" Allison clapped her hands happily at their victory.

"I'm surprised the Jeep even made it this far," Lydia commented from the front seat.

She was busy scrolling through her texts. She missed Aiden like crazy, but he and Ethan insisted on riding their bikes out although right now it was really only Aiden. Ethan and Jackson were catching up soon and end up grabbing a ride with Erica and Derek on the way. The alpha still had some much-needed pack business to finish off before they could move towns.

"Lyds," Stiles gently warned. "This Jeep will always make it, you got that?" he said making Lydia and Allison roll their eyes while Scott only shook his head in sympathy for both his best friend and the slowly but surely breaking down vehicle.

Stiles glanced over in the rearview mirror to see the Argent's black SUV and his dad's truck right behind them as they drove further into town.

It was a small place, a lot like Beacon Hills but at the same time not at all.

Derek and Chris signed the lease to their new shared home a week ago making sure that everything was prepped and ready for when they arrived in the gloomy town.

They all decided that since they were a pack and that they stayed at the loft basically 24/7 anyway that sharing a house was the easiest and most cost-efficient thing they could possibly do. Besides calling it a house wasn't exactly the correct term for what the hunter and Alpha had bought, more like a mansion on the verge of being a palace just on the outskirts of the town.

 Besides calling it a house wasn't exactly the correct term for what the hunter and Alpha had bought, more like a mansion on the verge of being a palace just on the outskirts of the town

"What the hell is that?" Stiles questioned as he stared wide-eyed at their new home. It looked like it could fit their old high school, the loft, Scott's house, and even Stiles' house in it with enough room to spare.

"Home," Scott breathed out. He patted Stiles on the shoulder before he and Allison slid out of the backseat and stretched their cramped and tired muscles.

"Now this is what I call a packhouse," Lydia grinned clasping her hands together happily.

"It's huge," Allison gaped as Chris and Noah pulled up behind them. Liam, Mason, and Corey stumbled out of the SUV looking more than grateful to be back on solid ground and out of having Melissa and Chris as their only company.

Next, it was Isaac and Kira who got out with smiles on their faces. They were still lost in their own little conversation bubble, not even noticing the too-large house or the relieved teenage boys in front of them.

Theo gracefully climbed out of the Sheriff's truck quickly running over to the other side to help Malia out.

It surprised everyone at first, especially after the whole Chimera and Dread Doctors incident but Theo really had changed and Malia was a big part of that. Stiles wanted to but couldn't protest or argue about their relationship, not after seeing how Theo treated her with love and care and like every time he saw her it was the first time.