[4.] R E U N I T E D__L O V E

'S M U T T__W A R N I N G ! ! !'

Stiles made it home his eyes immediately noticing the black Camaro in the drive as he got out of the Jeep and ran through the front door.

"Derek?" Stiles called out as he climbed the three flights of stairs leading him into their shared bedroom. "Derek?" he called again, finding the room completely empty which made a wave of disappointment hit him like a truck.

"You called?" Derek's voice whispered into Stiles' ear strong arms snaking around his waist and pulling him flush against the Alpha's chest. It made goosebumps appear up and down the teen's body.

"Mmhmm," Stiles hummed turning around in the werewolf's arms.

Derek only caught a brief smile before he felt lips on his. Stiles locked his arms around Derek's neck as he kissed him swiping a tongue along his lips and finally into his mouth.

Derek fought for dominance against his mate, a smirk slightly breaking them apart when he eventually got it making Stiles let out a small whine. The werewolf then gently pushed the brunette into their room with his legs hitting the front of the bedframe until they were falling comfortably onto the mattress. Stiles pushed Derek off of him to straddle the Alpha's hips instead. He trailed kisses down Derek's neck making him moan in delight as his claws softly pierced the teen's thighs which only managed to arouse Stiles even more. His hands glided under Derek's shirt to wander over the werewolf's abs and taut muscles that made the Alpha shudder expectantly.

Stiles forced Derek's shirt off before he dipped his head and kissed his way down the man's body. Hands caught onto his belt buckle making Derek fumble with it before Stiles ripped it off, looping his fingers under the hem of Derek's jeans and boxers. He slid the fabric off of him painfully slow and Derek let out a growl at the teasing nature of his mate. He immediately flipped them over to hover above Stiles, a mischievous glint sparkling in his green eyes as his teeth grazed over the mate mark. The teen shivered in response and his hands flew into Derek's messy black hair pulling him even closer than before.

"You're still wearing clothes," Derek stated his hands roaming over Stiles' body before he grabbed the material and ripped it off of him. He then threw it across the room and the teen looked up at him in disbelief making Derek chuckle at the small whine that escaped Stiles's mouth.

"Dude, that was one of my favorites," Stiles huffed.

"You can borrow one of mine," Derek whispered into the brunette's ear. Trembles ran through Stiles before a grin played at his lips.

"I'm gonna hold you to that, Sourwolf."

Derek hummed his head tilting down to suck on the spot between Stiles' shoulder and his collarbone. The werewolf worked his way down the brunette's body teasing Stiles' every muscle with his tongue. He trailed down his abdomen and towards his jeans. Derek wasted no time in tearing the teen's belt off as his hands reached down to grab Stiles' throbbing cock. A gasp escaped Stiles and his nails scraped against Derek's back before the werewolf slipped out of reach. He moved himself down the bed until his tongue ran along Stiles' length tasting him ever so softly.

"Der..." Stiles moaned his hips bucking up in search of any kind of friction. Derek teased him, rubbing his thumb pad along the head before wrapping his lips around Stiles and taking him all in at once. Until he felt the brunette's length hit the back of his throat.

Stiles fisted his hands through Derek's hair gently tugging at it as the werewolf started to bob up and down making pleasure run through Stiles faster than he could comprehend it. His eyes squeezed closed in ecstasy. Derek could feel Stiles was close so he slid off of his cock with an audible 'pop' before he gripped the teen's hips pulling him down until he was face to face with his mate again.