[2.] F I R S T__M O R N I N G

Melissa stared at Chris with a loving smile crossing her lips. Seconds later, the alarm sounded throughout the room and she jumped slightly at the sudden intrusion to her thoughts. Chris murmured something against her shoulder before his grip tightened pulling Melissa closer to him his eyes lazily blinking open.

"Morning," Chris mumbled, pressing a kiss to her cheek before she shifted to be face to face with him.

"Morning, sweetheart," Melissa smiled.

"How about we take the day off? The kids can stay at home," Chris suggested. "And we can stay in bed," he coaxed making Melissa chuckle at his attempts which were only getting more and more inviting by the second, but then the alarm clock went off again.

"No. It's my first day at the hospital and it's the kids' first day of school," she shook her head and leaned over to hit the alarm off.

Chris groaned pulling Melissa closer to him before she kissed his temple and then his nose and finally his lips. His grip loosened just enough for her to slip out of his arms, "can't be late," she laughed.

Melissa walked down the hallway bumping into a still sleepy Scott who mumbled an apology, as he went. "Honey, it's time for school," she said making him nod before zombie walking back down the staircase.

She glanced around her sighing at the thought of having to climb up and down the stairs and knock on every single door trying to find out where all the kids had slept last night. So instead, she smiled to herself pulling out her phone and clicking on the noise app she installed.

"KIDS WAKE UP!" Melissa yelled at the top of her lungs as an air horn sound rang through the house. Which in turn earned the loud groans that told her she had nailed the wake-up call especially because most of them were supernatural meaning that most of them had super-sensitive hearing and the loud thumps that carried throughout the different floors also gave her a hint.

Liam fell out of bed at the sound while Cory and Mason both groaned throwing pillows over their heads.

Allison and Scott shot up in bed nearly having heart attacks.

And Lydia had the violent urge to scream in frustration at the insistent sound that filtered through her ears.

Aiden though, rolled over wrapping himself up in their blankets before he hit the ground his eyes flashing an electric blue with his teeth bared on full alert.

Kira's fox surrounded her in full on protect mode while Isaac lept out of bed ready to kill whoever or whatever threatened his mate his teeth and claws extended and his eyes bright yellow before Kira relaxed, her fox visibly disappearing as she pulled Isaac to her instantly calming him down.

Malia shot up into a sitting position her breathing heavy and her heart beating insanely as she searched around for the danger but in less than a second, she had Theo protectively wrapped around her which made her burst out laughing as soon as she realized there wasn't any immediate danger or potential threat.

Stiles flailed around, his back hitting the hardwood floor with force and making him groan in pain. Noah knocked on the door and peeked inside to see his son on the ground in the fetal position. It was an attempt to ease the pain shooting through his entire body, but it wasn't working all that well. His dad just laughed and shut the door behind him before making his way downstairs and into the kitchen.

Melissa and Chris watched as their kids slowly filed into the kitchen, each grabbing themselves a cup of coffee and mumbling different variations of good morning to each other. It was up to the hunter and the nurse to get them ready and out of the door to school since Noah had to leave early for his first day at the station.