✨🔥Save the Core part 1🔥✨

The Last Chapter... in two parts,
save the Christmas core!

Shadow was holding Sonic in to his arms and teleports them outside to safe area where everyone from the hotel was and they're friends.
-Sonic! Amy yelled and runs towards and Shadow he stretch out his hands and gives Sonic to Amy's lap.
-Would you take care of him for a moment? He asks and gives a small smile and his rocket shoes heats up and boost Shadow and he returns to defeat Eggman.

-what is happening here! Knuckles comes and sees sonic half consciousness and tries to open his eyes.
-Sonic! Take it easy! Knuckles says and Amy continues that -Shadow did bring you here and you're safe, were here!
-... sha-dow....I.... need y-...
Sonic tries to stand but falls down but just seconds before sonic smashes Silver managed to take a floating barrier around to sonic.
-Just stay calm all right! We will give you some help! Silver says and asked help from the friends.

Back to the ruins,
-Eggman show your self! Where ever you are you and your elf friends cannot stop me now!
Suddenly behind Shadow comes attack but shadow managed to stop the air kick with his hands and jumped backwards.

-Oh~ clever one~ clever~... comes a voice from the darkness. Shadow was standing in a clear area where was coming light above from the huge hole in the room.
-Show your self! Shadow yelled and uses //SPEAR ATTACK//
-oh~ no~ miss... hehehe.
The dark creature started to come closer and closer to the light...
-... no!
Shadow said...
-NO! It's cannot be you!!!! MARIA, you should be dead all ready! NO! This is not true! What are you!

Girl, who was looking exactly like Maria, girl from Shadows past, she steps in to the light, walks slowly towards to shadow.
-NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME!
-... shadow...
She comes closer and opens his hands,
-... I missed you...
-NO!!!! Shadow drops his all ready loaded spear attacks and holds his face in to his palm.

She gets close and gives a hug from front and says quietly and small low voice, weakly whispering,
-...I'm here...
Shadow moves his hands to touch she's back,
-maria.... you.... are so... cold.
And shadow takes takes a grip off and notices she's face expression, cold dead eyes, lips are blue and lifeless stare...
-...what are you?
Shadow asks, and then she started to laugh high voice and while bending he's back creep way in to backwards and with force she bends back and while eyes looking up she says...
-I AM "MARIA" HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!

Behind Shadow there was Eggman, he had throw there small robot-balls around Shadow, he didn't notice that and they give high electric shocks what sucks all powers from Shadow.
-AAAAAAAAAARFGRTGGGGG!!!!!
-HOHOHOOOO well done!
-Thank you. Girl says and from the body comes a ghost looking spirit out of it and the body falls down.
-Shall we go Mr.Eggman, now we have all emeralds and some life energy.

And then they left...

//Continues at next chapter//