𝟬𝟭 | 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲➴

act one ; part one | leaving hell and going home

────────── ⋆⋅ ➵ ⋅⋆ ──────────

𝗔 𝗚𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗗  against the wall of the lockewood's kitchen and elise ducked right in time (she thought about sticking her tongue out but thought it would cause her more trouble)

𝗔 𝗚𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗗  against the wall of the lockewood's kitchen and elise ducked right in time (she thought about sticking her tongue out but thought it would cause her more trouble). pieces of tiny glass flying everywhere and digging into the girls hands. all the girl could think was only twelve more hours until she would leave for hogwarts and she couldn't wait to get there. once again her father was drunk and her mother was out somewhere. her father was just an angry man all the time no matter what and took it on what ever he could.

"clean that shit up" andrew lockewood spat at his daughter and while he walked out of the kitchen shoved his daughter. elise didn't even flinch she was so use to this and honestly she was use to much worse. so the girl got on her hands and knees ignoring the burning pain that was coursing through her body from the glass and cleaned up the mess. her parents used her as a slave. that was all her parents thought she was. she heard the front door open and slam close and keys being tossed somewhere.

adora lockewood stumbled into the kitchen high as a kite and reaked of sex and weed. the mother looked at her daughter and came closer and closer to the girl and reached up her hands and cupped her face and spoke softly and slurred to her "you are so gorgeous my love, so beautiful. i wish i was as pretty as you." adora reached to her daughters dark locks and twirling strands around her fingers and than gave a sharp tug at it earning a yelp of surprise from the girl. the girls hair still twisted around her mothers fingers and still being tugged at, her mother said "but you are still a waste of space." and with that adora lockwood left the room and started an argument with her husband.

elise snuck outside of the kitchen and into the living room and then dashed up the stairs to her room locking the door behind her. inside her room lay her all black cat named binx (if you get the cats name 10 points to you). the cat rubbed up against the young sytherin girl's leg and purred. the girl reached down and stroked her cat petting it lovingly. her room looked more bare than usual all her clothes and other items, like her books, had been stuffed into her trunk. the girl walked to her connected her bathroom and cleaned the glass off of her and then bandaged her hands and knees. she then layed down into her bed and tried to get some sleep but the arguing and the excitement of leaving for hogwarts was making it hard to fall asleep.

─────────── ⋆⋅ ➵ ⋅⋆ ──────────

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗢𝗪 𝗪𝗔𝗦 more busy and chaotic than usual. mrs.weasley bustling around the house trying to make sure all her red headed children and her one raven haired child we're all set for hogwarts. after the disaster of the quidditch world cup she at least wanted their send off to hogwarts to be peaceful and she wished for one peaceful year for harry , although the wish never came true.