𝟬𝟲 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁➴

act one ; scene six | the project

────────── ⋆⋅ ➵ ⋅⋆ ──────────

𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗗𝗚𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗥 way to the defence against the dark arts classroom

𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗗𝗚𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗥 way to the defence against the dark arts classroom. on the way to the classroom all elsie could hear was the talk of the yule ball. girls were already freaking out about dates. elsie couldn't but help roll her eyes at this. good godric she thought it's only september and they are freaking out about it.

her thoughts stopped when she walked into the DADA classroom "mad-eye" no where to be seen and elsie was glad , something just wasn't quite right about him. the ebony hair girl just couldn't put her finger on it but it was surely there. as she sat down too the red haired boy she couldn't but help smile he was laughing at some joke and it made elsie wonder how the boy was so happy and loving all the time. the certain red haired boy felt a pair of eyes on him so he turned around to face the slytherin girl but when he turned she was sitting there a scowl on her face and staring at the front of the classroom.

"why hello there love how are you this fine morning."

"i was perfectly fine before you opened your loud mouth."

"oh ouch lockewood that hurt."

"whatever weasley."

mad-eye stood in-front of the class and announced

"i have decided that you all will have a partner project and it will be assigned partners. your partner will be the person sitting next too you."

elsie had never wanted to throw herself off the top of hogwarts more. elsie always felt weird around the red head. sometimes he would make her giggle and smile. the only people that could always get elise to smile was ceciliá and ced. so why was she always bitting back a smile when she saw the red head boy.

"your project will be anything you have covered in DADA through out the years. well get started!"

great. on top of worrying her ass off about pretty boy diggory and NEWTS she had this. elsie wondered if she was gonna make it through the year without ripping all of her hair out.

"so weasley—

"fred."

"huh?"

"my name is fred and if we are going to be partners we should call each other by our first names."

"oh whatever. ok fred what do you want too do the project on."

"boggarts."

"boggarts?! we learned that back in third year! c'mon we need to prove mad-eye that we can do something good!"

"and i think that boggarts could do that. c'mon i'll convince georgie not too prank you."

"i know that is a big fat lie but whatever , boggarts it is."