𝟬𝟵| 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁➴

act one ; scene nine | trust

────────── ──────────

"𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗝𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧?!" elsie exclaimed

"𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗝𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧?!" elsie exclaimed. her and fred were sitting in the library together. elsie was pushing off seeing each other's boggarts for as long as she could. so she insisted that they needed more information. fred was pretty sure they had been through every boggart and DADA book there is. but right now he was telling her about what happened when professed mcgonagall was teaching them about the proper way to dance and how ron was roped into being a demonstration.

"nope! i'm happy to say that this all true. me and george—

"george and i, fred."

"oh whatever. the point is we are never gonna let him forget this!"

"aw poor ron. the poor boy is always getting roped into something same with hermione and harry. but i guess that's what happens when you are the chosen one."

"oh harry is fine! mum takes good care of him. he comes and spends holidays with us and such. he's basically a weasley now!"

"your mother sounds like a sweetheart."

"yeah she is. i don't know how she's handled all seven of us."

"yeah me either. i can barely handle you." a smirk on the girls face

"elise how come you aren't like this around everybody."

"hm? what exactly do you mean fred?"

"well i mean you let loose around me and sometimes george but i know you are completely your self around diggory and angelos."

i'm rarely my self around them because i'm too scared of rejection. i mean my best friend doesn't even know i have powers. the ebony hair girl thought bitterly.

"well, um- i don't know. i guess just because we are closer."

"i just feel there is so much about you i don't know."

"i don't think you wanna know fred." she said and sat up and left.

"i'll see you around yeah?" she said with a sad smile. she didn't want to leave but things were getting to deep and she was getting too scared. she didn't want too open up to him even though a part of her wanted to let everything out. she couldn't. because when they know the real you and how broken you are they always leave.

"yeah see you around el."

i'll figure you out elise even if it's the last thing i do.
────────── ──────────