𝟬𝟴 | 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝗲𝗴𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗸𝗲𝘆➴

act one ; scene eight | that stupid egg and fire whiskey

────────── ──────────

"𝗢𝗛 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗦 sake! just break the damn thing!" elise screamed

the trio had been trying to figure out what the egg did and elsie had 20 more minutes to spare before she was going to go to the gryfindor common room. fred had begged her to come to the party. she didn't want too-yes she did- but she was annoyed of fred's begging so she said yes.

"NO ELISE! i've told you for the past hour i'm not going to break it!" cedric screamed back.

the short tempered girl hopped off the counter she was sitting on in the kitchen and marched over to cedric. when cedric saw her coming he broke out into a sprint and started running around the kitchens. elsie was hot on his heels and ceciliá couldn't contain her laughter.

"ELISE LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"NOT UNTILL I GET THAT FUCKING EGG!"

the door to the kitchens opened up and everyone froze. elise had her first wound up and ready to punch and cedric was covering his face. ceciliá was trying to suppress her laughs. at the door the weasley twins stood there.

"ah our favourite slytherin!" george mused.

"i'm the only slytherin you lot hang out with." elise deadpanned.

fred started to walk over to the girl waving is hand around "ahh details details! anyways love you promised me you'd come to the party and since you're here i'm just gonna kidnap you now."

"wait what-"

and with that fred hauled the girl over his shoulder and strutted out of the kitchens.

"have her home by 12! you hear me weasley!" ceciliá yelled.

"yes ma"am!"

"fredrick gideon weasley you put me down this instant!" elsie screamed pounding on the boys back. but her complaints were ignored.

"c'mon georgie! we have to deliver the fire whiskey!"

"right you are let's keep going."

────────── ⋆⋅ ➵ ⋅⋆ ──────────

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗚𝗢𝗧 to the fat lady's portrait she refused to let a slytherin in her precious common room. elise was getting tired of sitting there and listening to the boys bickering so she took matters in her own hand.

"oh move over! listen here lady you are going to let me into this common room or MERLIN HELP ME I WILL SHRED YOU INTO A MILLION PEICES!"

and with that the portrait swung open.

elise straightened out her uniform and said a sweet thank you and waltzed into the common room. the twins looked at each other in complete shock with their mouths hanging open. elsie let out a laugh and then grabbed the boys by their arms and dragged them in.

when the gryfindors saw the twins they all erupted into cheers. them being so excited to get absolutely wasted had completely ignored the presence of the slytherin girl.

a couple hours later elise was standing in a corner nursing a fire whiskey along with angelina johnson, alicia spinnet, and katie bell. the girls we're all talking about one of their favourite things quidditch. elise didn't really think she was gonna get along with the other girls but she was mistaken. they we're a lot of fun. angelina and elise really hit it off them both being extremely sarcastic. they also were telling elise about what happened when harry opened the egg and how annoying it was. elsie was now very glad she didn't break the egg.

"so elise you ready for gryffindor to kick slytherins sorry ass." katie chided

elise took a big swig of her drink "oh only in your dream bell."

suddenly she felt two arms wrap around her shoulder the girl sighed and rolled her eyes.

"hello boys, what do i owe the pleasure."

"aw eliseeee youuu think it's a pleasure to speak to ussss isn't that sweeet freddieeeee." a very drunk george practically screamed into her ear.

fred leaned down and whispered into elise's ear- which gave her that weird feeling again- and said "sorry bout him love he's quite a lightweight." he then leaned away from her- elsie finding it strange that she wanted him to be close to her again- and spoke to the whole group of girls and george who was falling asleep on elsie's shoulder "so what are you girls are talking about."

"oh freddie we were just talking about how you gryffindorks are going to lose when you lot play slytherin." elsie said in full confidence.

"huh really? i don't know love gryffindor has quite the dashing beater."

"oh really? can you show him too me! i don't see him here."

fred grabbed george and placed him down on the couch. and then got extremely close to elise were their noses were almost touching and she could feel his warmth on her lips. he gave one of his famous smirks and then said

"you're lookin' at him love."

and with that elise felt that stupid heat to her face again- she must be coming down with something- and have him a lopsided grin and a wink and then scurried off to the other girls to dance.

────────── ⋆⋅ ➴ ⋅⋆ ──────────

𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 slytherin girl's dormitory all that was heard in the room was elise's muffled screams into her pillow.

all the other girls looked in confusion and pansy said

"are you alright ellie?"

the ebony hair girl just popped her head out of the curtains around her bed and with a tight lipped smile

"just peachy. night bitches!"

────────── ⋆⋅ ➴ ⋅⋆ ──────────
the title is v shitty and i'm sorry i just really wanted to post something but! i hope you enjoy this!

ALSO 3.2K READS THATS FUCKING INSANE THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I LOVE YOU!

u are loved and worthy <3