Born Again

Up in space the tardis it was hovering above earth at it's protector and hero, inside the ship the new doctor was standing near the console staring at Charlotte and rose, who was in shock after the regenerate he smiled at them and wonder what they thought "so what do you think" "who are you "said Charlotte while walking to him wondering who he was. 

Rose walked over to him and looked into his eyes and she saw something in it, that she knew was the doctor she first meet all those time ago " I so glad you back doctor not that I mist you or anything as I love Andrew "" but he not the doctor he a stranger, not the doctor I travelled with not the one I loved "said Charlotte while pushing rose away from the doctor while pushing him as well. 

Rose stood infront of him and said while stopping her hit him again" it's OK charlotte he is the man. The same man you fell in love with ""bring him back, can you change back where ever my lover  is bring him back, I saw him disappeared then you arrived so bring Him back " said Charlotte as she wonder if he could change back  to the doctor she knew. 

"I can but I don't want to, anyway you saw me change so you know  it's me, now I can prove it's me, when I first told you that I loved you, and I never stoped loving you . Do you want to go home" said the doctor while walking to the leaver after telling her it was him and that he only changed his face, and he was the same person she once trusted and loved . 

She noded and the doctor lowers his head and made them go home but then he gets in pain rose ran to him to see if he OK " you OK what wrong" "least go faster and faster so we can get home quickly, help me I can't controle my regenerate energy help me" he said while pushing every controle to make the tardis go fast. 

As rose and Charlotte held onto the tardis and they wized off home, new doctor, new adventure, old aliens who are getting ready to destroy the relationship that the doctor had with charlotte. 

To be contained in the Christmas invasion