School Reunion

In a school a head teacher is humming to himself. When he past a girl on a chair "What do you want" "The nurse sent me, sir. I was in English and I got a headache "nina said as she looked at him frowning" Then don't bother me, go home""I can't "nina said as shock her head" Why, is your mother at work "" I live in Ambrose Hall. The children's home"nina sighed as she looked down "No parents. No one to miss you. I see why the nurse sent you. You poor child. Poor thin, child. Come inside. It's nearly time for lunch " and the door closed and age screens as children go into their classroom. 

In a science class everyone was sitting down" Good morning, class. Are we sitting comfortably. So, physics. Physics, eh? Physics. Physics. Physics! Physics. Physics, physics, physics, physics, physics, physics, physics. I hope one of you is getting all this down. Okay let's see what you know. Two identical strips of nylon are charged with static electricity and hung from a string so they can swing freely. What would happen if they were brought near each other. Yes, er, what's your name""Milo"milo said as be looked at the doctor smiled "Milo! Off you go"" They'd repel each other because they have the same charge"milo said as the doctor noded " Correctamundo! A word I have never used before and hopefully never will again. Question two. I coil up a thin piece of microwire and place it in a glass of water. Then I turn on the electricity and measure to see if the water's temperature is affected. My question is this. How do I measure the electrical power going into the coil..Someone else. No? Okay, Milo, go for it""Measure the current and PDs in an ammeter and a voltmeter"milo answer it correctly again. 

As the doctor looked really shocked "Two to Milo. Right then, Milo, tell me this. True or false. The greater the dampening of the system, the quicker it loses energy to its surrounding" "False " said milo in respond"What is non-coding DNA" "DNA that doesn't code for a protein"milo answer and the doctor wonder what going on" Sixty five thousand nine hundred and eighty three times five"" Three hundred and twenty nine thousand nine hundred and fifteen"said milo as the doctor did not  know what to think of all this"How do you travel faster than light""By opening a quantum tunnel with an FTL factor of thirty six point seven recurring".

In the canteen the doctor was getting some food when he saw rose and smiled and sat down. Charlotte walked to him with Andrew as they stood him. As rose goes over to them "Two days"Sorry, could you just? There's a bit of gravy. No, no, just, just there"the doctor smiled as he looked at her as Charlotte gigged "Two days, we've been here""Blame mickey . He's the one who put us onto this. And he was right. Boy in class this morning, got a knowledge way beyond planet Earth"the doctor said as he knew that was not normal. 

"You eating those chips" "Yeah, they're a bit different"the doctor said as he smiled at Charlotte who ate one and smiled" I think they're gorgeous. Wish I had school dinners like this""It's very well behaved, this place "the doctor said smiling as Charlotte sighed and sat down"  Mmm"" I thought there'd be happy slapping hoodies. Happy slapping hoodies with ASBOs. Happy slapping hoodies with ASBOs and ringtones. Huh? Huh? Oh, yeah. Don't tell me I don't fit in"the doctor grins as a women comes over to rose "You are not permitted to leave your station during a sitting"" I was just talking to this teacher " rose points to the doctor who waved"Hello""He doesn't like the chips " rose added as she told her he did not like the chips "The menu has been specifically designed by the headmaster to improve concentration and performance. Now, get back to work"" See? This is me. Dinner lady " rose walked off as Andrew grins" I'll have the crumble"" I'm so going to kill you"said rose as she walked off after what Andrew said as Charlotte smiled at the doctor. When she saw a teacher walked to one of the students " Melissa. You'll be joining my class for the next period. Milo's failed me, so it's time we moved you up to the top class. Kenny, not eating the chips" "I'm not allowed " Kenny say looking at the teacher" Luke. Extra class. Now " as they left Charlotte looked up at the head as she knew something was up about this.