Fear Her

In a street people where walking around it was quiet and not many kids around "Morning, love""Morning"the young mother said as she walked past as children play in the front garden" Yes!""Hiya " the women said smiling walking past them"  All right ""Maeve? Are you okay" Trish said as she wonder if she OK  "No, love, I'm not."" Do you want me to call a doctor"trish said as she wonder if she wanted a doctor "Doctor can't help. Can't you, can't you feel it, Trish" "I can't feel anything"she said as she wonder what goung on" Boys, get indoors! Get inside! Get them inside"" What's up with you? They ain't done nothing wrong "tom dad said as her" It's happening again"" Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree. Merry merry king of the bush is he. Laugh, Kookaburra, laugh, Kookaburra, gay your life must be " the girl starts to sing as she draws" They're not safe." They're in the garden"tom dad said frowning wondering what going on " That's what it likes. It likes it when they're playing. Get them in, I'm begging you" "Merry merry king of the bush is he. Laugh, Kookaburra, laugh, Kookaburra, gay your life must be "the kid keeps on singing as she finishes the drawing" It's all right. I've got my beady eyes on them. Come on.""But, I " she tried to explain" Come on""No"maeve said as they turn around d and the child gone"Tom""What are you"maeve said wondering what happened " Where's he gone" "What do you want with our children"maeve said as she called to the room where the child was drawing. But when she finished the child on the page came to life a d screaming and it goes into the theam tune. 

The tardis fly through the vortex and it introduces the cast of the show. And the title and then we arrive in the street. Near a railway line the tardis landed near the wall the tardis was facing the wrong way. The doctor asked out and frowned "Ah. Ah""honey we in the future right" Charlotte smiled walking out " I had a passing fancy. Only it didn't pass, it stopped.Thirtieth Olympiad"" omg honey this is awsome "Charlotte smiled holding his hand as they walk" Only seems like yesterday a few naked Greek blokes were tossing a discus about, wrestling each other in the sand with crowds stood around baying. No, wait a minute, that was Club Med. Just in time for the opening doo dah, ceremony, tonight, I thought you'd like that. Last one they had in London was dynamite. Wembley, 1948. I loved it so much, I went back and watched it all over again. Fella carrying the torch. Lovely chap, what was his? Mark? John? Mark? Legs like pipe cleaners, but strong as a whippet"" honey "Charlotte called as she looked at the poster" And in those days, everybody had a tea party to go to""  honey "Charlotte called again"Did you ever have one of those little cakes with the crunchy ball bearings on top" "honey um you want to see this really "Charlotte said calling to him" Do you know those things? Nobody else in this entire galaxy's ever even bothered to make edible ball bearings. Genius What's taking them, do you think? Snatching children from a thoroughly ordinary street like this. Why's it so cold? Is someone reducing the temperature"" thus is the mosy horrible thing I ever seen who could have done this "Charlotte said with a tear in her eyes" What makes you think it's a person""well the street is scared to death so what ever it is its dangerous honey where you going "Charlotte said as the doctor ran off as she frowned and walked to somone eles" There you go. Fifth today. Not natural, is it"" I don't know what happened, I had it serviced less than a month ago"the driver said frowning "Nah, don't even try and explain it, mate. All the cars are doing it. And do you know what? It's bonkers. Bonkers. Come on then, pal. I'll help you shift it. Quicker you're on the way, happier you'll be. There we go"" mate do you want some help "Charlotte asked" No, we're all right, love""OK I'm helping you come on "she helps them when the car come back to life " OK that's strange has this happened before ""Cheers, mate" the driver said going off"Been doing it all week""what like when the children went missing "Charlotte asked" Yeah, I suppose so.""Ooo, tickles!"the doctor smiled as he put his hand over the grass "What's your game" "My er. Snakes and Ladders? Quite good at squash. Reasonable. I'm being facetious, aren't I. There's no call for it"he said as he tried to think of what to say " Every car cuts out. The council are going nuts. I mean, they've given this street the works. Renamed it. I've been tarmacking every pot hole. Look at that. Beauty, init? Yeah! And all that is because that Olympic Torch comes right by the end of this Close. Just down there. Everything's got to be perfect, ain't it? Only it ain't""It takes them when they're playing."maeve said as she looked at Charlotte " sorry it takes them what dose" "Danny, Jane, Dale. Snatched in the blink of an eye"she explained as Charlotte wonder what it was "I'm, I'm a police officer! That's what I am. I've got a badge and a police car. You don't have to get. I can, I can prove it. Just hold on"" We've had plenty of coppers poking around here, and you don't look or sound like any of them."tom dad said as the doctor looks at Charlotte" See, look. I've got a colleague. Lewis.""Well, she looks less like a copper than you do"he said frowning as the doctor got out the physic paper " Training. New recruit. It was either that or hairdressing, so, voila" "What are you going to do " Trish asked wondering what they going to do " the  police have knocked on every door. No clues, no leads, nothing"" Look, kids run off sometimes, all right? That's what they do"tom dad said frowning "Saw it with me own eyes. Dale Hicks in your garden, playing with your Tommy, and then pfft! Right in front of me, like he was never there. There's no need to look any further than this street. It's right here amongst us"" Why don't we " the doctor start" Why don't we start with him? There's been all sorts like him in this street, day and night""Fixing things up for the Olympics" kel said frowning "Yeah, and taking an awful long time about it" " I'm of the opinion that all we've got to do is just " the doctor said as he tried to get them to lisern.