Tooth And Claw

Near a house " Come now, Father. You should know better. You're not welcome here, and especially not today. I've got no time to start old arguments"" We want only one thing"the man said frowning "And what would that be" "This house"he said as he looked around as he wanted the house "You want the house" "We will take the house "he said as he wanted the house" Would you like my wife while you're at it"" If you won't stand aside, then we'll take it by force"he said as he raspy his men for a fight "By what power? The Hand of God" "No. The Fist of Man"he frowned and they all start to fight. In a celled they all chained up " In the name of Heaven. My Lady. What's in there? What is it, what's under the canvas? Father, answer me. What's in there" "May God forgive me"he said as he lifted up the cover and they all scream and it goes into the theam tune. 

The tardis fly through the vortex and it introduces the cast of the show. And the title and then we arrive in the tardis Andrew was sitting on the chair as the doctor was walking round "hey doctor can I ask a question" "yeah sure what up "he said as he leans against the tardis as he looked at him" i see you fancy Charlotte ""yes I do I love her I loved her ever since my ninth body "he said as he smiled as Andrew looked at him" you should take her on a date "" you boys ok "Charlotte smiled as she came up the step smiling as the doctor turned to her" hey sorry yes we fine "" the doctor got to tell you something "andrew smiled. As he pushed the doctor to her as she wonder what he wanted" what up honey "" I fancy you ever since my ninth body i don't know if you feel the same way "he lower his head as Charlotte was shocked about what she hearing" I love you to "she smiled as he lifted his head up and they about to kiss when rose came up. 

"What do you think of this? Will it do" "In the late 1970s? You'd be better off in a bin bag. Hold on, listen to this. Ian Dury and the Blockheads. Number One in 1979" Andrew  said as he plays a song as the doctor goes round the tardis as Charlotte sits with Andrew "You're a punk"" It's good to be a lunatic" Andrew sang along with the doctor as Charlotte larght "That's what you are. A big old punk with a bit of rockabillly thrown in""Would you like to see him"the doctor asked as Charlotte nods" How'd you mean? In concert""What else is a Tardis for? I can take you to the Battle of Trafalgar, the first anti-gravity Olympics, Caesar crossing the Rubicon or Ian Dury at the Top Rank, Sheffield, England, Earth, 21st November, 1979. What do you think " he smiled as he turned to Charlotte as she smiled"Sheffield it is my dear"" Hold on tight"he smiled and held Charlotte hand and they pulled the leaver and the tardis is flying through the vortex " Stop" "1979. Hell of a year. China invades Vietnam. The Muppet Movie. Love that film. Margaret Thatcher. Urgh. Skylab falls to Earth, with a little help from me. Nearly took off my thumb.And I like my thumb. I need my thumb. I'm very attached to My thumb. 1879. Same difference"he said as the tardis landed and they walk out " You will explain your presence. And the nakedness of thease girls""Are we in Scotland" "he said as he wonder if they where he thinks they are "How can you be ignorant of that" "Oh, I'm, I'm dazed and confused. I've been chasing this, this wee naked child over hill and over Dale. I got married to this beautiful lady and is a farther to Andrew my son. Isn't that right, ya timorous beastie"" Och, aye! I've been oot and about Charlotte tried to do the accent but failed" No, don't do that"" Hoots mon"she tried again as rose gigged " No, really don't. Really""Will you identify yourself, sir" the guard asked who he was "I'm Doctor James McCrimmon, from the township of Balamory. I have my credentials, if I may.  As you can see, a Doctorate from the University of Edinburgh. I trained under Doctor Bell himself" "mix up of the physics papers honey "Charlotte grins as Andrew larght" yeah I mean the place he mention before Is a kids program "he grins as a voice came from the coach" Let them approach""I don't think that's wise, ma'am"the guard said " Let them approach"" You will approach the carriage, and show all due deference".

So they walk to the coach as the door opens "Rose, Charlotte and Andrew might I introduce her Majesty Queen Victoria. Empress of India and Defender of the Faith""Charlotte , Ma'am. And my apologies for being so naked"she said as she bowed to her as rose smiled" I've had five daughters. It's nothing to me. But you, Doctor. Show me these credentials.Why didn't you say so immediately? It states clearly here that you have been appointed by the Lord Provost as my Protector"" it? Yes, it does. Good. Good. Then let me ask - why is Your Majesty travelling by road when there's a train all the way to Aberdeen " he said as he wonder what going on"A tree on the line"  An accident ma'am "Andrew wonder" I am the Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. Everything around me tends to be planned"" An assassination attempt"the doctor wonder "What, seriously? There's people out to kill you that's horrible" Charlotte said as she could not believe this happened "I'm quite used to staring down the barrel of a gun""Sir Robert MacLeish lives but ten miles hence. We've sent word ahead. He'll shelter us for tonight, then we can reach Balmoral tomorrow"the guard said as he tell them where they going" This Doctor and his timorous beastie,his wife and son  will come with us""Yes, Ma'am. We'd better get moving - it's almost nightfall"the guard said as he nods "Indeed. And there are stories of wolves in these parts. Fanciful tales intended to scare the children. But good for the blood, I think. Drive on" "so how it feel being Charlotte husband "Andrew asked as they walked" he just pretending Andrew "" yeah I know I'm just asking " he smiled as the doctor held Charlotte hand" it feel amazing "" anyway It's funny though, because you say assassination and you just think of Kennedy and stuff. Not her " rose said as she had enough of this"1879? She's had, oh, six attempts on her life? And I'll tell you something else. We just met Queen Victoria!" "I know honey it's exciting "Charlotte smiled as she gained at him" What a laugh"" She was just sitting there " rose smiled" Like a stamp"" I want her to say we are not amused. I bet you five quid I can make her say it."Charlotte smiled as she wanted to do a bet with him "Well, if I gambled on that, it'd be an abuse of my privileges of traveller in time""Ten quid doctor I Like  a bet rose " andrew said smiling "Done".