Chapter 1

I didn't knew where to hide so I just went under the table and listened to the voices  talking on the other side of the door.

"Hey don't tell anyone but I found a girl, she came from the portal and I found her  while she was walking around in the forest. She said that a friend of her was with her, do you know anything about it?", a guy said.

"Yes I found her friend she is in the interrogation room right now",Canada whispered to the other guy and opened the door.

Two men came into the room one of them had the Canadian flag as his face and the other one the American flag. Both of them wore a white collared shirt, black suit pants and black leather shoes.

"Well America this is Y/n I found her passed out in the forest", Canada said while pointing at me.

"So your name is Y/n? I understand come on let's not let your friend waiting." The tall man with sunglasses said.

I stood up and went behind him and I realized, that Canada and America were trying to hide me behind their backs.

After a while of walking through a white painted corridor with many doors. We arrived at a big brown door. America took out his keycard and opened it.

The room looked like an office. It had a large oak table, many shelves with important looking folders and plain white walls.

Behind the table sat Claire. She is like a 'friend', she is nice in front of you and talks behind your back and she loves to have the attention of everyone near her. Well that's kind of annoying.

Canada went up to her and hold her hand. He introduced himself. "Hi there my name is Canada it's really nice to meet you. I found your friend. Are you okay?", he said with a sweet tone.
"Hey Canada, I'm Claire thank you for finding Y/n. And thank you I'm fine, my arm just hurts a little bit."

Canada immediately went to take a first aid kit. He bandaged her arm and looked at me, then he turned to America and went out of the room with him to talk about something, I guess

"Are you okay Y/n you look deep in thought? ", Claire asked me.

"Well I still can't understand how we came here. I want to go back home", I answered honestly. Claire just looked at me "To be honest I don't remember it too but I like it here America and Canada seem very nice and gullible".

I didnt respond to that, we just sat there and did nothing. Until the door opened Canada, America and another guy with the flag of Great Britain came in. He wore the same things as Canada and America but he looked a little bit more important with his golden looking monocle.

"Hello there, my name is United Kingdom or Great Britain but you can just call me Britain, if you want to.", the tall man said.

"Hi Britain my name is Claire and this is my friend Y/n!" Claire said excitedly. She then added "What are you guys going to do with us?"

"Well we have to keep you two a secret because you will get in trouble if anyone finds out about you being here."

Canada's POV
W

hile Britain was talking with the girls America and I went outside to talk about what we're going to do with them.

"So, what are we going to do about the girls eh?", I asked my brother, who was trying to start his car. He looked at me and respondet "We could let them stay with us and hope that UN won't realize"
"Nah that won't work what if they are killers or spy's? I think we should tell a few other and keep them away from each other."

"Okay then let us go to tell a few people,  Do you have anyone in mind?" My older brother then asked me.

"Well how about Russia, Greenland, Germany, Mexico, Finland, Japan and SK and NK?"

"Okay, why not?" My brother answered me and started his car.