Chapter 4

Your POV

Now it's been three days since I first came here and Canada showed me his house, it's really comfortable in here.

He's working upstairs in his workroom and I'm alone downstairs. I'm sitting on the comfortable red Couch, which is opposite of the big TV and reading a book.

After a while Canada came downstairs and sat beside of me.

"Tell me about you. Who are you? What are you doing in your free time? Where do you work?", he asked. That's a good question. Who am I?

"To be honest I don't know... I can't remember anything. There is just one thing I can remember about my past."

"What would that be? ", he asked while he is watching my every movement.

"I can remember two people a woman and a man, who are looking down at me, with sad looks on their faces. I want to know who they are. Are they my parents or some other people? I wish I could meet them and ask them personally.", I gave him my honest answer. Canada looked at me, I could see sadness in his blue eyes.

" Do you know how you came into this world? It's should be impossible for you two to come here.", he asked another question, I feel like in a interrogation.

"No, I don't know. Like I said I remember nothing.", his look sharpened, which made me nervous, but why I'm not lying, right?

"If you know nothing about how you came here and about who you are, do you know who that other girl is?"

"Her name is Claire Gwyn and..." I paused, do I really don't know who she is? But it seems like I know her for years.  Why?

Canada sighed and went to the kitchen, while I still sat on the couch, thinking about who I am and why I don't know anything.

After a while I saw Canada standing in the door frame looking at me" Dinner is ready.", he said with a smile.

I followed him into the kitchen and saw two plates of poutine. I went to the table and sat down.

While eating no one said something.

After we were done I helped Canada to clean the kitchen and. He went out after that.

So I am alone now and the questions the maple loving country asked me were haunting me. I can't stop thinking about them.

How can I find out, who the two people of my memory are?

Right when I was about to give up and go upstairs to the guestroom, I heard the door being opened.

Someone came in, but it's not Canada, it was someone else.
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        449Words