Chapter 3

Your POV

We were in the same room for nearly 3 hours now. That's getting boring and the fact that Britain is just talking to Claire and the fact that none of them is listening to what I say makes it even worse.

They were talking about there favorite type of tea right now.

"Well I personally prefer Earl Grey tea it's so lovely and has its own delicious taste, like every other tea has", Britain said and looked at Claire with a small smile.

She widened her eyes and said "I love Earl Grey too!", they looked at each other and laughed,while I was confused because as far as I know Claire doesn't even like tea she is more like the type who would just drink energy drinks and beer.

They still talked while I tried to remember how we came into this world. Is this even another dimension? Am I dreaming or am I just crazy and seeing people with flags on their faces?

I hope I'll find the answers to all my questions soon.

Suddenly someone came rushing into the office, which caught me off guard and made me flinch.

It was America who came into the room. He went to Britain and Claire and talked to them for a while, I couldn't hear what they were saying because they were on the other side of the table and were talking a bit too quiet for me to hear, but they stood up and went away.

So I was sitting there in that office-looking room on a chair that makes a sound every time I move and was surprised, because I think they all forgot me.

I sat there and waited for like half an hour and was thinking about what to do, when suddenly the door opens again and Canada came in he looked at me and smiled "Where are the others?" he asked still smiling.

"I don't know they all just suddenly stood up and went. Is there anything I could do here I'm beginning to get bored know?", I said and Canada sighed.

"Didn't America tell you what what we've planned?" I shook my head and he began to explain "Okay so uhm, we are not sure who you two are and if we could trust you so we are going to send you to different Countryhumans homes, you are going to stay there for a week and then go to the next house until we know that we can trust you two. Is that okay?", the Canadian asked me. I hummed and stood up.

He went out of the room and told me to stay behind him, because he doesn't want too many people know about me and Claire. At least that's what he said.

We went through a hallway just like before with plain white walls and brown doors. There were no pictures or anything else to decorate the hallway.

After a while of walking we arrived at an elevator. We waited until the door of the elevator to opened and went in. We went to the ground floor.

As the door opens we heard voices and Canada immediately draged me to the next corner and told me to be quite.

He was so near me. I could hear his quiet heart beat and smell his nice scent, which was like the winter it was cold but at the same time kind of warm and calming.

I looked up and saw him looking at me with a small smile on his face.

As he realised, that I was looking at him, he took a step back and looked away. The voices went further and Canada relaxed a bit and led me the way out of the building.

When I looked at the building from afar I could see that it was huge, it kind of looked like a mixture of the white house and the pentagon.

We went to Canada's car, well I guess that it's his car...

Anyways we went into it and drove off.

"So... Where are we going?", I broke trough the silence.

"We are going to my house and you're going to stay there for a week with me", he answered and looked at me.

I nodded and watched the scenery past us. 

It was nice and calming to watch a frozen lake and the snowy nature to go past us.

The car ride went really quiet and at the end we were at big white house in a forest.

The house had many windows, so you could see whats inside. It also had a veranda with chairs and a big round table, but it was too cold to sit outside. The house was completely covered in snow. 

"Y/N !", I heard Canada's voice calling my name. When I looked at him I saw, that he was already at the door and was waving at me.

I smiled a little bit and went inside with him.