crush? Norman x reader

"Emma, Ray, Norman and Y/n, perfect scores once again" Mama said smiling

"Yay" Emma yelled as the other kids just looked at you four in jealousy.

"Those four are different huh?, Norman is the genius that has the best brains, Ray's the intellect that can compete against Normans genius, Emma has amazing athletic skills and her learning abilities allows her to stay close to the three, while Y/n is the absolute genius that can beat both Norman and Ray's intelligence." While the kids were saying that Don looked a bit fed up and decided to say "Norman! Y/n! I challenge you both too a game of tag!"

----Time skip--

As the kids were all running you and Norman had to wait on Rays signal for you to go. When he signaled you two to go you sprinted to where they could all be.

-----------Time Skip-----------

"THEY CAUGHT ME AGAIN! WHY?" Emma cried while hitting the ground, While you were looking at Emma you didn't see Norman stare at you, but Ray sure noticed and then smirked, and kneeled next to Norman whispering in his ear

"ooh, it seems like you've got a crush on little Y/n."

"W-what I do not?" Which left a smirking Ray, blushing Norman and a confused Emma and Y/n. "What did we miss?" asked the h/c haired child then realized "ooh, who is it Norman?"

"u-uh umm Ray I like Ray" Ray just sighed. "No no you do not like me you like y/-" he was cut off with a hand covering his mouth. "Shut it, they are right there" Ray just sighed and left

"What did I just witness?" Emma asked confused just when she was about to say something she was pulled away by an annoyed Ray "don't you get it Emma, he likes y/n." Emma just had a look of shock on her face that then ended into a smile "ooh ok" then walked away with Ray.

"Y/n I like you, no love you and I was wondering if you like me back" when you didn't answer he took that as a no and started walking when a hand grabbed his wrist (what is it with me and them grabbing their wrists?) he stopped and looked at a blushing h/c haired child . "Norman i love you too.

the rest of the story is up to you