Amelia Part 1

Before you read this story I want to warn you that it is very dark.  This story deals with the darker side of humanity.  This story contains depression, anger, hatred, racism, self hate, and attempted suicide.  If you feel any of these things yourself then seek help.  find someone to talk to at least.

Amelia 19 avian white wings with green tips   incontinent from birth   brown hair    green eyes      5 feet 9 inches tall.   130 pounds

It was a lovely day outside with temperature a nice warm 93 degrees and low humidity. It was a perfect day to fly and get away from all the stress in my life for a few hours. I always find that flying brings me peace and helps my mind sort out the the things that are bothering me. Today was no exception to that and when I finally banked around for one turn I had pretty well figured out what I needed was to just get the hell out of this town and start over somewhere else.

Returning to my small apartment and seeing all the traffic on the ground made me glad I had wings and could fly at will. Once the apartment came into view I cut my speed down and finally landed right in front of the building where several people were waiting for me to return. I hate days like this and wondered why I ever decided it was better to reveal my wings instead of hiding them and flying in secret.

"Freak! Whore spawn of Satan! Slut! Burn in Hell demon!" I hate that a bunch of religious idiots were always camped out on my doorstep just waiting for me to show up so they could throw things at me and call out insults to me. The leader of this group hated anyone different and was someone I would love to be able to legally get away with beating to a bloody pulp. The man was smart enough to never get in my face though and always left that up to his idiot patrol as I called them.

Two of them stepped out in front of me with their bibles and started waving them in my face. They were between me and my apartment where I wanted to get into before my diaper leaked. "Gentlemen, you are blocking me from entering my apartment. Please move so I can get inside." "Not this time bitch. Get her!"

I tossed the guy on my left about 20feet and kicked the other one on my right as hard as I could. He went flying back in pain and did not get back up again. I should have looked behind me but I am not a person used to fighting. The bat hit me in the head and I fell to my knees in blinding pain. What happened next is not clear. Blood was running down my face into my eyes as I lashed out at anyone I could barely make out. Unlike the last time there was no holding back and I meant to kill or severely injure anyone attempting to grab me.

After what seemed an eternity of pain,and more hits, darkness finally claimed me. I could feel I was moving but was strapped down at the same time. There were voices but they were muffled and seemed a long ways off. There were other noises but my mind was having trouble identifying them as the darkness pulled me under once more.

A police officer came around and saw the first swing of the bat at the side of the girl's head as she kicked one guy in front of her trying to stab her with a knife. The girl began hitting anyone getting close to her as the officer called for backup and for an ambulance. Within a minute two more units arrived as the girl was stabbed one more time before she threw the guy so hard into the side of a house that his head literally splattered upon impact.

The girl tried to stand but finally collapsed as the officers came running in to render what help they could. Almost everyone involved in the attack on the girl was out cold with two of them confirmed as dead at the scene. "Dispatch. This is unit fifteen. We need additional ambulances at 1523 Crescent Drive. We have multiple individuals with critical injuries and at least one dead body as well. Be advised that one of the victims is an avian and the target of the assault." "Understood. Sending additional units now."