Part 6

The drive back gave Molly time to think but did no good as she was just as confused as ever. The dampness between her legs was driving her crazy and was very dangerously distracting to her. Twice she almost went off the road thinking about the last time she changed Amelia. Since the first moment she had met Amelia she had felt something and it was nerve wracking. She wanted to be near Amelia and to help her but it more than just that.

Once she finally returned to the city she called to check if there were any students needing anything before she went and called it a night. With no appointments and no emergencies she went home instead of going back to the clinic and finishing up paperwork like she normally did. The last two miles had seemed to take an eternity with the heavy rain pelting down and limiting visibility. Traffic slowed to a crawl and then finally a stop.

The road ahead was flooded and police were turning everyone around. Molly cursed to herself and wished she had fully working wings again like Amelia at times so she could just fly over the mess and go home. Slowly she got her big beast turned around and decided that since most the roads to her house were flooded she would just get some sleep at the clinic. It took her almost 45 minutes to get to the clinic with the bad rain and flooded roads.

Her hand kept drifting down to between her legs as her thoughts drifted to Amelia. "Damn it! How the hell am I going to resolve this mess? What am I going to do?" She stopped herself short of hitting her peak and then made a run from her vehicle to the clinic. By the time she got inside she was soaked from more than just the rain.

Once inside the clinic Molly made her way to her office and got out her spare change of clothes. She had kept a change of clothes ever since she'd been forced to do an overnight stay to watch over a critically ill patient that was too unstable to move. It was convenient for times like this when an unexpected storm would catch her by surprise. Of course the storm was not the only thing to catch her by surprise today and she wondered what to do about the situation as she laid down on a couch in her office and drifted off to sleep.

Molly tossed and turned as her dreams were haunted by dreams of Amelia kissing and making love to her. The dreams left her panties soaked and her dark slacks in need of rinsing out before the smell set in. Molly got up and looked around, noting it was only about 4:30 in the morning. She noticed the soaked panties and stained slacks then let out a sigh of frustration. Without thinking twice about it she removed her slacks and soaked panties then went into the exam room.

Using sterile wipes she cleaned herself off then used the sink to rinse her panties before hanging them in the storage closet to dry. She grabbed her dark slacks and then went back into the exam room for one final addition to her wardrobe. "If anyone finds out about this I'll be the laughing stock of the campus. She carefully unfolded the adult diaper and positioned it carefully before taping it securely in place.

It felt thick and unusual after not having worn one in almost ten years. The diaper brought back memories of the horrible accident all those years ago. She had not seen the car run the light and had started to cross the street The car thief never even tried to slow down and slammed into her at almost 45 miles an hour, forever crippling her.

The bone sickening crunch as the truck hit her before she could get out of the way. She was thrown into the air and she instinctively tried to fly off only to find her wings both shattered horribly as she fell back to the pavement as the police car slammed on his brakes and hit her anyways as she came down and was thrown under the car.