6-Meeting the guys

Lexi's P.O.V.

Lucas and I have been seeing each other for a few weeks now. To say I was happy would be putting it lightly, I was always smiling and I counted down the minutes until I saw him again.

Tonight he was having me over to his house for dinner to meet his parents and friends.

"Kevin, have you seen my keys?"

"Did you check your purse?"

I ran over to my counter in the kitchen, "Bingo, thank you."

"Are you sure this relationship is a good idea Lex? I mean, I'll keep it a secret but this isn't like you."

"I should introduce him to you, Kev. He's actually a great guy and I think you'd like him. I know what he is, but... I don't know what it is about him, I haven't felt this way before; not even for Zack."

"Could it be the thrill of him being a mysterious bad boy?"

"I don't think so. I had these feelings the first night I was with him; Sure, the bad boy vibe definitely helps but he makes me laugh, he's funny and I'm not even kidding the sex is amazing."

"I'm glad you feel the need to share all this with me." He said, nudging my shoulder.

"You're the only one that knows about him, you're one of my best friends and I trust you with my life. Plus if I remember correctly I heard all the juicy deets about a certain girl named, Kimberly."

"Yeah, yeah!" He said, smiling.

"Okay, I'm ready to go."

Kevin opened the door and I ran right into him. "Why did you stop?" I chuckled.

"Get in the apartment now." Kevin demanded.

"Kev?"

"Now, Lex. Lock the door, Don't answer for anyone but me. Grab your gun too, I'll be right back."

As he shut the door, I noticed a dead, bloody cat in front of my door. I locked my door immediately, I grabbed the gun from my purse and sat down at my kitchen table. I hurried and sent Lucas a text...

Me- Hey, I'm running a little later than expected. I'll be leaving shortly.

Lucas - Sounds good, everything okay?

Me- Yes.

I was shaking, praying that Kevin was okay. About twenty minutes later there was a knock at my door, "Lex it's me, open up."

I ran over and opened my door. Kevin walked in and I jumped in his arms. My heart was beating a mile a minute. "I was scared something happened to you. What the hell, why won't he leave me alone?"

"Security has the cat, I also asked to see the security footage. There's a man with a hoodie that enters the building, as someone's walking out and he's carrying a backpack. He leaves four minutes later. Security is looking into this and I demanded better security around here or you will be leaving this place... I don't think you should come back here alone tonight."

"Can you come to Lucas's with me? Even if it's just for a little bit?"

"Yes! Of course." He pulled me into another hug.

"I'm getting sick of this Kev."

"I know."

*******

Pulling up to Lucas's place, Kevin pulled in behind me with his car. I knocked at the door, Lucas opened the door with a big smile on his face, but that smile fell when he saw Kevin standing behind me.