22- Unknown

Lucas's P.O.V.

I was sitting at the table with Ben, Kevin and this Grant guy. Grant wasn't as talkative as he was when Lexi and Sam were here.

After a short while, my phone pinged with a text letting me know Sam was on her way back to the table by herself.

What the hell?

I immediately sent a message back telling them to head to the bathroom.

I got up and met Sam before she got to our table, "Where's Lexi?"

"She's in the bathroom with Peter. He wanted-"

I didn't even let her finish. He better not touch her or I'll fucking kill him. I started pounding on the door.

"Lucas, stop! I'm going to open the door." Lexi informed me.

I stopped, only because she told me to.

She opened the door I went in, placing my hands gently on the side of her face as I checked her over.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Babe, Stop… listen to me before you freak out." She backed up towards a stall. "Please."

I nodded, as more men entered the bathroom.

"Peter isn't my stalker, he's in the stall behind me, he just wanted to talk to me."

"Get out here." I barked.

"Babe." She grabbed a hold of my face. "I'm fine!"

I tried relaxing, "Peter, come out." She asked calmly.

He walked out, his shirt was off.

"Why in the hell are you half fucking naked?" I barked.

"Why don't you ask your girlfriend. She made me take it off."

I looked over at Lexi, waiting for her to explain this shit to me.

"When he cornered me, I wanted to take him off the list. Like I told you before, I knew that Peter wasn't my stalker but I had to make sure. Max shot my stalker and I stabbed him, Peter doesn't have those marks."

"Wait… what?" Peter asked, confused.

I looked at Peter, "Put your fucking shirt on."

Peter grabbed his shirt from the floor and put it back on.

"Why would you corner her in the bathroom?" I asked.

"I didn't think it was a big deal, my God she was my friend."

"Pete-" Lexi replied, sadly.

"No, I can't believe you. How could you think I would ever hurt you?"

"I'm sorry, but you have no idea what the hell I've been through." She choked out. My heart broke for her.

"You're right, because you don't talk to me anymore."

"Who's fault is that?" She snapped back.

He started laughing, shaking his head. "Bye Lexi."

"Peter, please come to Lucas's house tomorrow and talk to me."

"I don't think so." He said, coldly as he walked out the door.

"Well fuck." She hissed.

"Are you okay?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her as she hugged me back.

"I was so scared, Lucas. For a brief moment I honestly thought it was him. I'm such a shitty friend."

"He never should have done that and if anyone's a shitty friend it would be him."

"Can we go home now?"

"Yes, come on sweetheart."

She looked into the mirror and cleaned up her face a little. She was beautiful no matter what she did.

Walking out of the bathroom we headed back to our table, saying goodbye to Sam and Grant.

********

Unknown P.O.V.

I watched her walk into the club. There she was, my Lexi. I knew she would come back if that fucking prick got out of prison.

After I killed Lucas's guy, I was so close to having her as mine. Lexi's a lot more feisty then I was anticipating, she put up a fight and unfortunately, she won.

After she left I knew I screwed up, I should have just killed Lucas. I wanted him to suffer in prison for taking Lexi away from me, so I had to come up with a plan to get her home again.

I sat there and watched her talking with her friend, Sam and the others. Lexi got even more beautiful, if that was even possible. When I first met her I immediately fell in love. I have secretly watched her for years, waiting patiently to make her mine.

I watched as Peter left the club pissed off, moments later Lexi left with Lucas and all his men.

We'll be together soon sweetheart. I thought to myself as she walked out the doors.

When I got home I decided it was time. Lexi needed to come home, we've been apart long enough.

I dialed the one person I knew could help me.

"Hello? Who is this, do you have any idea what time it is?" He said, in a sleepy voice.

"Hello, Governor. You're going to listen to me and if you don't… I'll kill you and your wife."

"What the hell do you want? You've already taken my daughter away."

"You haven't heard? Lexi's back… and this is what you're going to do to help me…"

Any guesses on who the mystery stalker could be? Don't forget to comment and vote. Would mean a lot ❤️
Xx Holly