The Journey

3rd Person POV
Europe - Old World

The Mikaelson siblings had been running for several hours now across land, sea and more land; Finn had barley given them any details as to where they where going, only talking in hushed tones to Elijah far away from their younger siblings and they hadn't quite figured out how to pick out specific sounds with their heightened hearing.
Kol never one to be kept in the dark had finally had enough and rushed up to Finn grabbing his arm and demanding to know where they were going. "Back to our homeland, the Kingdom of Norway." Finn huffed out, "That's a terrible plan Father's from there as well won't he think to go there." Kol rebuffed. "No, I don't think he will" Finn responded "it has too many sad memories for him of Freya's death."
"He's capable of sadness?!" Rebekah questioned which brought a chuckle out from her twin. "Fine, I have always liked our grandparents, but if he comes looking to kill us I'm taking Rebekah and leaving you lot to deal with whatever he has planned for us, you know, considering we can't actually die." Kol answered.
"Right! Now that we're all clear on the plan. Are we nearly there?" Rebekah said trying to defuse the situation. "Almost we've just passed through England, one more stretch of water and we'll be in Norway." Finn answered her.

A/n: I don't know if the continent Europe looked different circa 800 A.D. I just looked at a modern day map of Europe.