The Morning After

3rd Person POV
In Hvitserk's Chamber
Hvitserk woke up first and upon seeing Rebekah still wrapped his arms, he smiled and pressed a light kiss to her head, before getting up to pray to the gods. Once he was finished he kissed up the length of her body awakening her, before she met his mouth for another passionate kiss.

Once they broke away, Hvitserk greeted her "God morgen*" which she repeated to him. They laid in bed for a little longer discussing the previous night - Rebekah wanted to make sure he wasn't dwelling on the fact she bit and healed him but Hvitserk never brought it up and Rebekah decided if it became an issue later she would just compel him; and with that they headed to breakfast.

Rebekah decided it was best to change before seeing her brothers again so she split up from Hvitserk and went back to the Mikaelsons' tent - they didn't bother claiming rooms in the villa since they knew they weren't staying.

As Rebekah entered the courtyard where breakfast was being hosted - she saw Hvitserk at the top table with his family and smiled at him before joining her brothers at their table "Hello brothers, did you miss me?" Elijah smiled at her and replied "Always" as she sat down in between Kol and Klaus.
"I see Hvitserk is still alive. I take it our experiment worked then?" Kol asked and Finn looked alarmed "What experiment?"
"To see if we could control ourselves whilst we were with a human." Rebekah explained and their 3 oldest brothers looked intrigued then disgusted at having this conversation with their baby sister and Klaus tried to change the subject "We spoke with Floki last night..." but from Rebekah's blind spot in her peripheral vision, Kol was violently shaking his head, as this was not part of his plan. At the same time Rebekah cut Klaus off "I don't want to talk about that just now. I wish to discuss it with Kol first," she said turning to her twin who nodded "after all it is about us."
Soon Bjorn gathered everyone's attention by blowing the horn.

The Mikaelson family watched and heard the sons of Ragnar arguing. They watched in horror along with everyone else as Ivar threw his axe into Sigurd's chest and the wounded brother walked towards Ivar before collapsing dead on the podium. Kol remarked to his siblings "And I thought our arguments were bad; at least if we try to kill each other, we won't actually die." They all sighed at his comment but agreed with him nonetheless.

The remaining Ragnarsons dispersed the crowd so they could deal with the situation as a family and Kol took the opportunity to lead Rebekah away from the villa to the edge of the woods, where they took off running out of their brothers' hearing range. As they reached a clearing with some cut down logs, Rebekah started "So what did Floki tell you?" But Kol looked annoyed with her "No. I want you to start by telling me why you think we're evil." She sighed "Well, like you said prophecies predict something either really good or really bad. Nobody keeps quiet about good things and since we've never been made aware of it that must mean that it's something really bad. Also, I hardly think our new lifestyle indicates that we will be some kind of heroes."
"Why couldn't you just tell me that at the time you thought of it." Kol asked his twin and Rebekah shrugged "I figured you'd be quite happy if we were created to cause some kind of destruction and I hadn't decided how I felt about it. I didn't want to influence your mind or for you to influence mine." She said sitting on one of the logs. "And how do you feel about it now?" He questioned crouching down in front of her. Rebekah had her head cast downward and looked up at him sadly: "I'm not like Finn - I'm not opposed to our new way of life or using our powers for our own benefit; but I don't know if I could live eternity surrounded by darkness." She told him honestly. "You mean me." Kol stated and Rebekah pulled him onto the log beside her, cuddling into him and stating "No. I couldn't live without you, I know that for definite, in my mind and soul. I don't know if it would have been the same if we were still human; but now it's like we're 2 halves of 1 whole." Kol nodded his head agreeing with her statement, Rebekah continued "So please tell me what Floki said. I can't hide from it anymore - bad or good." Kol explained that Floki thought they were descended from Hel, as she too had 2 different appearances, one dark and one light. As well as confirming their theory that they were 2 halves of 1 whole. Additionally, any death and destruction they brought could still be for good. Once he finished Rebekah summarised "So basically we're bad but with a good purpose." causing Kol to laugh and tell her that was the way he summarised it as well.