The Battle Against Wessex

3rd Person
The Next Morning
Everyone was getting ready for the battle and making sure they knew their part in Kol and Ivar's complex plan.
Rebekah was braiding her long blond hair back when Hvitserk approached her to wish her luck in the battle, she smiled, thanked him and also wished him luck. Once he left Kol looked up from where was sitting counting all his knives "Did I miss anything else yesterday?" he questioned her. Rebekah replied sternly "No. Nothing that concerns you anyway." Kol tutted and rolled his eyes already knowing where this was heading.
"You need to stay close to me during the battle." Rebekah requested/demanded of her brother. "Why?" He asked and she responded "Finn and Elijah want us to play human remember? So we will need to help each other out." She said with a smirk at the end. "You have a plan." Kol realised. Rebekah nodded and opened her mind to show it to him
Soon everyone was ready to leave for the battle.

As part of their plan the entire great army arrived shortly after the Saxon army led by Prince Aethelwulf, before leaving almost immediately causing the Saxons to split up and follow them. At the same time the Vikings spilt into 2 groups with one staying in the woods and the other appearing behind their enemies. The second group again immediately left the battlefield once again causing the Saxons to follow them and be lead into a trap where archers in the woods were waiting for them. These archers included Bjorn, Sigurd, Ubbe, Hvitserk, along with Kol and Rebekah who had taken a liking to the crossbows the Vikings had brought back from Frankia.

 These archers included Bjorn, Sigurd, Ubbe, Hvitserk, along with Kol and Rebekah who had taken a liking to the crossbows the Vikings had brought back from Frankia

Then Ivar's group garnered their attention from the other side of the battlefield before once again leaving and cutting through the woods to end up behind the Saxons

Then Ivar's group garnered their attention from the other side of the battlefield before once again leaving and cutting through the woods to end up behind the Saxons. However, the Saxons turned away and left in the direction of Repton just like Ivar had planned. Along the path to Repton the Viking archers had caught Aethelwulf's army off guard. Suddenly, the 3 out of the 4 groups that the great army had split into came running in from all directions and formed a massive shield wall at the other end of the new battlefield.