Real life/instagram

LIAMS POV:

Stumbling out of my chair I hurry to the door of the cafe completely forgetting about an annoyed Hayden's presence.
"Where do you think your going?" She asks and you don't need to be a werewolf to tell that's she's more than a little pissed off, "I uh..." I trail off looking at the ground contemplating if I should tell her the truth or not, shaking my head I look up to meet a very frustrated Hayden now standing in front of me, "I'm going to meet Theo at the airport because guess what he's back today" I try so hard to keep a smile from forming on my face but she must of somehow sensed that I was a little too excited about this, oh right my chemo signals must be all over the place right now. "Liam I think you forget that I'm your girlfriend and he's a betrayer who manipulated and tried to kill your pack." She finishes with a smirk that really doesn't suit her at all. "Your unbelievable Hayden how many times do I need to tell you, HES CHANGED, HES A GOOD PERSON, AND HES MY BEST-FRIEND. Get that information into that thick skull of yours!" I yell before storming out ignoring all of the faces now turned in our direction but I didn't miss the shocked look on Hayden's face.

AT THE AIRPORT

The drive to the airport took about 50 minutes so when I got there it was no surprise that Theo wasn't there, signing I lean up against a wall and play games on my phone waiting for Theo.
15 minutes has gone by and I'm starting to get hungry so I walk to Burger King and order a double cheeseburger with a coke.

After finishing the cheeseburger I go to put the wrapper in the trash but a familiar scent hits my nose, I know that scent and I missed it so much, "hey baby wolf." A soft voice speaks from behind me sending a shiver down my spine, my heart flutters at the nickname and a faint blush spreads across my cheeks I stop in my tracks and whip my head around to see Theo standing with a suitcase by his feet and a couple of bags on his shoulders. He looks the same except from that his hair has grown so now strands of it falls across his forehead, he's a bit taller and looks tired but that's probably just from the flight, but other than that he still looks as beautiful and perfect as ever.

"Theo oh my god I missed you so much." I say trying to hold back my tears but a few fall from my eyes, I run up to him an embrace him in the tightest hug ever wrapping my arms around him and nuzzling my head into his neck and inhaling his scent, and it instantly calms me down from the stress that was put on me today. "I missed you too puppy" he says almost crying himself but he clearly doesn't want them to fall, one day I'm gonna make him not afraid to show his emotions especially not with me, I feel him hugging me tighter, we pull away after a couple of minutes and I look into his eyes, he chuckles cutely before picking up the suitcase and taking my hand in his, intertwining our fingers and we leave the airport.

LiamDumbass:

Welcome back! Oh how I've missed your sarcasm and charm 😂🤍                 (Tagged @TheodoreR)

       (Tagged @TheodoreR)

TheodoreR, ScreamQueen, Your#1gay and 1045 people like this post

~~~View all comments~~~

Your#1gay: Welcome back man! Corey and I missed you!
Invisible_man: ^^^^
ScreamQueen: I'm glad your back Theo💓
AlphaMcCall: You've changed so I'll try and be civil.
Sourwolf: ^^^^^
TheodoreR: I completely understand if you don't fully trust me but I will prove I'm at least worthy of a little of your trust @AlphaMcCall
Ohdear: I still want to kill him
I_have_a_bat: ^^^^^^^
Satan_Romero: ^^^^^^^^^^
Scarf_boy: if any of you hurt him I'll have to hurt you @I_have_a_bat @Ohdear @Satan_Romero
LiamDumbass: ^^^^^^
AlphaMcCall: Group Chat now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo what did ya think???
(Ok that was cringe😂😂)

Btw at the airport Theo told Isaac that he'd be going with Liam so Isaac got picked up by Scott in case you thought I was a terrible person and forgot about scarf boy🧣

Isaac and Theo are an unexpected friendship...
There's also gonna be another unexpected friendship between Theo and someone else comment your guesses or not??😂