Real life/texts

3RD PERSON POV:

...so yeah, any questions?"

"Yeah, like what the hell?!" Stiles shouts nearly bursting Isaacs eardrums, he looks petrified of what he just revealed which is understandable.

"What?!" Lydia and Allison say in unison, in high pitched voices, Allison is now curled up into Scott, looking mortified for a huntress. Seeing them like that does a weird thing to Isaacs stomach but he chooses to ignore it.

There's lots of how's? What's and why's? But of course Hayden being the bitch she is, speaks the loudest silencing the pack and finds a way to blame Theo for this.
(Authors note: let's all eye roll rn 🙄)

"Theo must have done something to make hunters target Isaac, he probably led the hunters right to him." Theo tenses at that, Isaac knows how sensitive he gets when someone mentions Isaac getting hurt or targeted. He can only imagine the guilt and worry the chimera must be feeling right now but Isaac doesn't understand why, it's not his fault, none of this is.

The Older beta kneels down beside him and places a comforting hand on his shoulder making sure he knows that none of this is his fault.

Isaac almost misses how pissed off Malia is from her spot on the couch with Kira on her lap, but her chemo signals say it loud and clear, and surprisingly it's not directed at Theo.

"That's enough Hayden! As much as I don't like Theo he saved a pack member and I know if he was still the old Theo he would've never even thought about saving a stranger, so why don't you just get over your little bitch faze and shut up!"

That earns claps and quiet chants from Peter.
"That's my daughter everybody!"

"Not the time Peter!" They all yell and he goes silent, he takes his cup and drinks the tea with an interested look on his face.
(Authors note: Peter is me when any thiam scene happens)

"Thanks Malia." Theo murmurs from inbetween Isaac and Liam suddenly nervous.

"Yeah whatever." She says her voice staying stern and emotionless but her chemo signals once again betray her, she feels a tinge of concern and care towards the chimera but it's mostly covered by anger.

Hayden instantly goes quiet and stands up while taking Liams arm rather harshly and hurries him out the door.

He smiles apologetically at the pack and his gaze lingers on Theo for a little longer than he should've before getting dragged out the door.

Stiles awkwardly clears his throat. "Well that was something wasn't it, why don't we all watch a movie and have fun for once?"

"Stiles we need to make sure our son is okay first." "Fine ok, Theo text him." Stiles demands.

"Wait why me?"

"Well me being the caring mother I am, I know when Liam likes someone and he clearly has a bond with you so the rational thing to do is for you to make sure he's ok because he'll most likely answer you." He answers matter-of-factly.

"He- we- I don- uhhh but can't Scott do it?" Theo manages to stutter out, Confusion and embarrassment is written all over his oblivious face in bold writing.

"Jesus Theo just do it! And you wonder why I don't like you." He mutters the last part and eye rolls.

"Okay, okay." He sighs and pulls out his phone.

   Texts: Theodore 🥺🐺 & BabyWolf 🐺💓

Theodore 🥺🐺:
Hey are you alright?

BabyWolf 🐺💓:
Yeah I'm fine

Theodore 🥺🐺:
You Liam Dunbar are a terrible liar

BabyWolf 🐺💞:
Whatttt?!? I'm a master manipulator what are you talking about

Theodore 🥺🐺:
Nice try Dunbar but your not changing the subject

BabyWolf 🐺💓:
Gosh darn it I thought I'd get out of this one

Theodore 🥺🐺:
Not with me your not bc I don't know if you've noticed but I'm a professional liar so Ik when someone is lying, especially you

BabyWolf 🐺💓:
Fine, fine well Hayden's rlly pissed rn but not just bc of what happened tonight

Theodore 🥺🐺:
What happened??

BabyWolf 🐺💞:
I broke up with her

Theodore 🥺🐺:
Why?

BabyWolf 🐺💓:
Bc I like someone else and I'm sick of her bs

Theodore 🥺🐺:
Who do you like, you don't have to tell me ofc

BabyWolf 🐺💓:
Can you meet me at the park in 20 minutes?

Theodore 🥺🐺:
Yeah

BabyWolf 🐺💓:
Thank you I promise I'll tell you everything

Everything...

~~~~~~~~

Woooo another chapter!

I'm so done with Hayden 😂😂

The next chapter will be up in 2 days!